B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

By the way , Holly loves cock , Loraine loves cock , Tweety even abandoned RLC because she loved cock . I could never moan about Masha as she has allowed to look in details in her personal life , as for the other 4 girls , I see them laughing , fighting , arguing , getting mad , getting fucked , I got watching them using RLC as not a hotel room but as a place sharing their lives , as i said , it isn’t about moaning but what a subscriber like me expects from RLC . I don’t understand the way you like to use your language to accuse me by not agreeing of how we see ( differently ) RLC as a business and job for these girls . 

I guess they don't have a clause in their contracts saying they have to fuck a guy every other day then. 🙄 What I have a bone to pick with you is your calling Holly and Loraine 'weak links', suggesting they should get booted because they aren't chatting all the time with the others like they are doing now. Suggesting they are causing trouble when they are not.

il y a 3 minutes, costa049 a dit :

L'ami de Cecilia et Daniel discute dans la cuisine

Costa, tu me fais sourire,

celui dans la cuisine , c'est l'ami que daniel a amené chez Russ et Kylie  et qui a dormi là hier soir 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

It would be a big surprise if they showed up 🙂

Why would you say that? I think it would be a great way for everyone to get to know Eva and Mat.