B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

It only needed some of the right people , at the right place , at the right time ..Love her or hate her ( and I don’t say that it is because of her .. ) but there’s a party of such magnitude  where 90% of the people seem to have a great time ( even Loraine and nana and Radislava are dancing 😁😆 ) , well , some great reunions , say whatever , I will say that I see ALL THESE because Masha is in Barcelona … 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Radi friend is getting on well with every one and Radi seems out of sorts for some reason.

When the 2 of them were in her room for short period couple hrs ago Rads seemed to have stuff to unload in quite a lively way but I didn't understand what it was, her friend just let her talk. BTW who is the giantman?

26 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

A pity that Tata stayed in B5.

It looked to me that she got a personal invitation from Twits before she left this morning but I could't hear what was said, in fact Twits was asking her to repeat herself and was sitting right next to her on her bed so wasn't only me who had trouble hearing her. Twits was very warm towards her quite touching actually, sat on her bed to chat, she is extrovert but also kind person I think.

• Thanks 1