B4 - General Topic 2022 #35 (April)

7 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Who, Nana? You're crazy? What shows?

The massage shows at the Villa with Loraine, Dani and Radi, movie night naked with Radi and Loraine, one massage show with Radi. This are few that I remember. And I'm not even counting the times that she invited Uber Guy to come over and stay until morning and he did a massage on her.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Gli spettacoli di massaggio in Villa con Loraine, Dani e Radi, una serata al cinema nuda con Radi e Loraine, uno spettacolo di massaggi con Radi. Questi sono pochi che ricordo. E non sto nemmeno contando le volte in cui ha invitato Uber Guy a venire e stare fino al mattino e lui le ha fatto un massaggio.

I thought you were talking about Nana, there was talk of Nana

4 minutes ago, misterme said:

It looked to me that she got a personal invitation from Twits before she left this morning but I could't hear what was said, in fact Twits was asking her to repeat herself and was sitting right next to her on her bed so wasn't only me who had trouble hearing her. Twits was very warm towards her quite touching actually, sat on her bed to chat, she is extrovert but kind person I think.

I think Tata is a very nice person, but living with the wrong people and does not wan't to get involved with Kylie and Rus that much. I think if Tata were living with another girl we would see a very different Tata. That night a couple of weeks ago when she was kissing Radi on her bed tells me Tata has great potential with the right person.

• Thanks 1

Big kudos to Matvei , we know him for a month or so and it is his very first day that we see him going away from this “ sex machine “ guy satisfying Eva in all possible places 😂😆 ..Some alcohol , some new people to his knowledge , a really pleasant guy for chats and fun and socialize with the rest , really great to slowly discover more aspects of his character .

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, misterme said:

Have I missed something her are Loraine and Nana friends? They have stayed together today and Loraine has been whispering things in Nana's ear at least twice lol 😉

nono feels safe with her knowing loraine doesnt get involved either

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I'm seeing Holly and Tweety in a threesome with the young man sitting next to Tweety at 1932. They will fuck his brains out and spoil him for any other woman. :biggrin:

Doubtful, Tweety doesn't seem impressed by him, she's keeping him at arms length

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

nono didnt do shows when she was getting paid, she definitely wont do one for free LOL

Oh, yes she did