B5 General Topic 2022 #10 (April / May)

17 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Sorry guys, but I think we'll be stuck with him in B2 ... 

yeah yall might because I don't watch b2 and I don't know which girl is which😂

also beatrice is sticking to daniel like she just lost her virginity 😂

• Sad 1

Mission accomplished for Daniel , very easy to think as a man what’s going to be .. As always , we men being the hunters , having managed to “ collect the trophy “ , instantly the desire is reduced 30-40 % on what we were wishing before scoring .. Either Daniel or even Beatrice or both will come to an agreement and discuss that is just fun and they fuck as benefited friends if circumstances allow or it was as I said in the morning an one night thing and Daniel will be targeting his next girl .. I don’t have the record , but I think it might be now that Daniel > Bruno 😁😆😁😆

The conclusion  is that it was an unpredictable fuck and nobody was expecting Beatrice to let herself loosen , some good friends believe that it was for top cameras but I strongly disagree , Beatrice was begging for dick and actually she was very sensitive and enjoyed any moment of it , she might have never even checked her phone since last night . They should both move with their lives and if they feel like they want to fuck one another , they have the phone numbers and they can do it easily .Well done Daniel and Beatrice for a real private life moment shared on cameras ( however I think that Daniel hasn’t managed to cum which is something he very often has to deal with , explanations are many but let’s not go there …😏😏😝

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

hes hoping she will be his way into the B4 parties once K&R stop inviting him round coz of the next couple

well if he keeps doing what he's doing then she may invite him unless she is just using him for bonuses 😂

like olivia did 😂

It’s nice to see every now and then girls who haven’t got the most or the best of experience boy/girl sex like with Beatrice , it makes it even more pleasant to watch as you can so very much see the pleasure of the girl wanting to fully experience and enjoy the maximum with a guy she likes , like it is obvious that she does for Daniel ..Daniel has the same problem as he has been seen repeatedly in such occasions but he enjoys a lot at most parts , however , I don’t think he likes so much thst he needs to be the guide almost all of the time ..ah , well , real mind sex , pleasant to watch .

• Haha 3

Kylie takes it in the ass nicely but for me the real anal queen was Alexandra. Lucian would slam that huge cock in her ass for 15 or 20 minutes and she would take every inch of it. It was painful to watch. My asshole hurt just watching when he got done with her. 

• Haha 2