B1 - General Topic 2022 #13 (April)

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

They have left the city - maybe for the weekend

I believe that these two are clearly ripping every RLC customer off and should be removed.  Im sorry about what's happening in their home land, but you don't see RLC offering us a discount because their going to have a lower standard product.  Well my patience is over and I am moving on from these two as it hurts my wallet to see how they are taking advantage of it.

• Upvote 1

Everyone should email RLC and give them your honest assessment of all the women and apartments. I have twice in the last week. I do get the standard reply but it would help if others let their feelings known even when you know you will get their standard reply. I would feel better if others would complain as I have. Thanks

il y a 30 minutes, wooders78 a dit :

its not a joke anymore, they are taking the piss even more now

Ya so they are but then again, RLC don't give a shit until the subscription numbers drop significantly enough.

Like imagine you are RLC, would you give a shit about people writing in (if there are people writing in at all) to complain about 'missing girls' from their cam site?

No you don't, cos it does not affect the + and -.

RLC has always been one of the worst content providers (if not the worst) when it comes to responding to feedback from those who pay them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Ya so they are but then again, RLC don't give a shit until the subscription numbers drop significantly enough.

Like imagine you are RLC, would you give a shit about people writing in (if there are people writing in at all) to complain about 'missing girls' from their cam site?

No you don't, cos it does not affect the + and -.

RLC has always been one of the worst content providers (if not the worst) when it comes to responding to feedback from those who pay them.

I have often wondered if RLC has other revenue streams where they recruit these women, have them come to Barcelona and use them for other purposes. This could be why some of the women get up early and go to photo shoots. At one point I really saw Nora with a picture of her and some of the other women at a Club. We know that Nora was a DJ and perhaps these women were hostesses who tried to get the customers to buy them drinks, ie to spend money. Maybe RLC owns a club or two in Barcelona. 

What I find strange about Esmi is that on her calls she sounds caring, almost in love with the guy, but when she comes back home she isn't happy, she doesn't smiles or looks like she's over the clouds. Strange behavior to me if she is really in love with this guy.

(I know what you are going to answer so you don't need to replay to me.) 

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

What I find strange about Esmi is that on her calls she sounds caring, almost in love with the guy, but when she comes back home she isn't happy, she doesn't smiles or looks like she's over the clouds. Strange behavior to me if she is really in love with this guy.

i hope she loves him enough to move in with him

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

she is probably playing him but in reality she can care less she probably got a few guy's 😏😂