B1 - General Topic 2022 #13 (April)

7 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

the offcam sisters changed into their PJs but didnt take them with them, probably coz there were no cams there

That's exactly what I tough when I saw the replay of Esmi wearing her pajamas. To us they sleep all covered, with the guys they sleep at least with their pantie.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That's exactly what I tough when I saw the replay of Esmi wearing her pajamas. To us they sleep all covered, with the guys they sleep at least with their pantie.

I have a question
Why should girls be accompanied by guys when they are away?
Can't they just be out on their own like big girls?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I have a question
Why should girls be accompanied by guys when they are away?
Can't they just be out on their own like big girls?

I think that if you are following Esmi or at least what we a comment about her you will find that we have plenty of evidence that Esmi has a guy. Either way, what's the other reason for them spending the night out of the apartment? 

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think that if you are following Esmi or at least what we a comment about her you will find that we have plenty of evidence that Esmi has a guy. Either way, what's the other reason for them spending the night out of the apartment? 

maybe visiting another city in Spain but I guess that didn't cross your mind 🙃
they left yesterday morning only to return tonight so there are plenty of possibilities

For Esmi, I didn't see anything in her behavior that would make me think she might be seeing a guy(s), even though she's been away in the evenings, she may very well have sympathized with other people during the protests support for ukraine

We have to be wary of appearances, I think I read the same thing about Mila when in the end she was going out with girlfriends she made while staying in Barcelona

On 4/14/2022 at 2:35 AM, ddhm said:

If she doesn’t go out to meet people , she can never bring them home ..Zabava , Marlene , they were both out and brought guys home , they didn’t invite them first on cameras  and then do what they did ..Come on , we are talking of young girls who want to go out , have a drink , flirt , should they stay inside with their mobile tindering and invite guys in turns so as we reject or approve them or cameras ? 

There are 24 girls working for RLC , two of them aren’t engaging in anything sexual , show or whatever ..Maybe they will never do but why not concentrate on the other 22 and just complain over and over again for the 0,085% of the inactive girls ? I am not defending them , yes they don’t show things but they aren’t doing it because they don’t want , they want to hide , they use RLC for whatever but because of what they face in their lives .If this is their “ crime “ , guilty as charged and perhaps they should quit RLC like Tata ..and then everyone will feel better because new ones will come , they will open their legs because they have to so as for the masturbations to be recorded and life goes on ..I just  say that maybe for these two we can all show a bit of our human instincts before sending them to lala boredom land .. 

I wrote to RLC that out of my 45 euros I don't want Zabava and Esmi to receive even half a euro cent !

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

they left yesterday morning only to return tonight so there are plenty of possibilities

For Esmi, I didn't see anything in her behavior that would make me think she might be seeing a guy(s), even though she's been away in the evenings, she may very well have sympathized with other people during the protests support for ukraine

We have to be wary of appearances, I think I read the same thing about Mila when in the end she was going out with girlfriends she made while staying in Barcelona

im sure u have an explanation for her allnighter thursday

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Well, I don't have Esmi or Zaba Instagram so I don't know what they did, but I know Milas. I saw her posts when she went to Italy. Some she was if friends, others she appeared alone. One of this trips she implied to their neighbor friend that while in Italy she had a romantic travel to add on that it was at the time she did that Face Time were she bated to a guy while he was jerking off. So yeah, some of her travel was of a guy. 

Esmi did some phone calls were she spoke really softly with a guy. During the week, I think was on Thursday, she did her hair talked to that guy and spend the night off. Before leaving she had a girl talk with Marlene and Karol. So the evidence is strong that she was meeting with a lover. 

But if you have a translation of her talks with this person you can share her or to me in private. You know that I'm open minded if I'm wrong.