B1 - General Topic 2022 #13 (April)

Just now, yadevol said:

Looks that way. Can dream of a drop round.

Despite what’s written for B1 , for both Zabava and Marlene , I think they will be generous once again sooner or later . Esmi is another occasion , but , personally with  the two sisters , I have no problem if they stay like this during their whole stay , I have so much sympathy to them knowing their problem and especially living in Europe that I am not going to criticize them negative no matter what , if RLC helped Esmi , this might be the best thing they ever did .

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Despite what’s written for B1 , for both Zabava and Marlene , I think they will be generous once again sooner or later . Esmi is another occasion , but , personally with  the two sisters , I have no problem if they stay like this during their whole stay , I have so much sympathy to them knowing their problem and especially living in Europe that I am not going to criticize them negative no matter what , if RLC helped Esmi , this might be the best thing they ever did .

Well said

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

zaba was here before it started not coz it started