B1 - General Topic 2022 #13 (April)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Me and my friends always did "warmups" before going to clubs. We bought beer or vodka in the supermarket and drank at someones house or in the parking lot in front of the party because the alcohol inside the clubs were always much more expensive.  

All central / Northern Europeans have this habit , strangely you are southern and I am impressed .. we just go out and have all the fun there , it is against fun rules to go already “ ready “ in a bar here ..of course it happens , the new generation and the life being expensive rather prefers buying a bottle of vodka or whiskey or beers and warm up before going out , never did and don’t think will change now my habits in mid forties 😂🤣

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

All central / Northern Europeans have this habit , strangely you are southern and I am impressed .. we just go out and have all the fun there , it is against fun rules to go already “ ready “ in a bar here ..of course it happens , the new generation and the life being expensive rather prefers buying a bottle of vodka or whiskey or beers and warm up before going out , never did and don’t think will change now my habits in mid forties 😂🤣

For the bars is different because here the fancy bars are mostly for couples is really rare to go as group of single. If there is a group of single is usually for a celebration.  The bars that aren't fancy the beer is cheap so we went strait  there. But for Nightclubs we always did warm ups.

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

he picks her up at 1am when the bars close, back to his place where he has a cheap bottle of plonk then shags her and goes to sleep, that why she doesnt seep when she gets home the next day

Barcelona bars don't close at 1 am

Just now, thinga69 said:

For the bars is different because here the fancy bars are mostly for couples is really rare to go as group of single. If there is a group of single is usually for a celebration.  The bars that aren't fancy the beer is cheap so we went strait  there. But for Nightclubs we always did warm ups.

I understand .. we don’t do this here , we either  stay home and drinks partying or straight out . 

11 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi has a guy and is clear. They both came back around 1 am during the week so I suppose that they go on double dates after studying.  Yesterday they both went out and haven't came back so this suggest that they slept over with their dates. 

I know that, but I still say say there was no sarcasm in his comment

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

how comes she never sleeps the next day, she sleeps at his place afterwards

True. But you don't get dressed up like that for a shag round at his place. When she hooked up with HH they didn't get back until almost 6 am.

4 minutes ago, yadevol said:

True. But you don't get dressed up like that for a shag round at his place. When she hooked up with HH they didn't get back until almost 6 am.

she has done since that first time, she likes to look nice for him, she sleeps after a night out with the girls