B1 - General Topic 2022 #13 (April)

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Even if she doesnโ€™t , as I have said , sheโ€™s my current favorite GOV ..The girl has fun , she shares with the viewers , she spends money , sheโ€™s an excellent social skills girl , the full package for me watching her , stunning and amazing in all of her actions . She and Tweety could make miracles .. also her early days with Zabava out , if the war hadnโ€™t come , these two I believe they would have formed a crazy duo ..The war and Esmiโ€™s arrival changed the things ..But Marlene is the best for me currently .

I said here before that Marlene and Karol carry B1 on their back.

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Yeah, wonder why

You are already warm up when you arrive at the venue .. You save maybe money in case you donโ€™t want to drink that much at the venue .. But mostly , you get yourself in the mood ..

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I said here before that Marlene and Karol carry B1 on their back.

Karol should go and live her life away from all of this , were I the boyfriend , I donโ€™t know how I could stay away from the girlfriend living in the same place , I donโ€™t agree with their decision ..ย 

• Upvote 1

Well, at least Esmi is sleeping wearing pantie and a tshirt. ๐Ÿ˜Š

She's hot even wearing "grannie's pantie".ย 

I believe that she's the only that most of the times doesn't wear tongs.ย  I find it hot either way.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are already warm up when you arrive at the venue .. You save maybe money in case you donโ€™t want to drink that much at the venue .. But mostly , you get yourself in the mood ..

Many advantages at once ๐Ÿ™‚

Me and my friends always did "warmups" before going to clubs. We bought beer or vodka in the supermarket and drank at someones house or in the parking lot in front of the party because the alcohol inside the clubs were always much more expensive. ย 

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Well, at least Esmi is sleeping wearing pantie and a tshirt. ๐Ÿ˜Š

She's hot even wearing "grannie's pantie".ย 

I believe that she's the only that most of the times doesn't wear tongs.ย  I find it hot either way.

She always ends up pleases us in some way