B1 - General Topic 2022 #13 (April)

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

i like them both 

They seem to have slightly different characters but they are both very interesting.
In fact I love Zabava when she smiles and her face lights up, I find her very pretty
Esmi also has charm but it's different
In any case I also like that they are different from the others, I could not have supported them being like Leora or Radislava for example 😁

They, especially Esmi, are more naturally beautiful than those two you've mentioned. And I like that naturalness on them 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

They, especially Esmi, are more naturally beautiful than those two you've mentioned. And I like that naturalness on them 🙂

I think that's what the others have never understood because they don't have their dose of sex, it's that we all subscribe for different reasons, and that's why there is so much diversity within this kind of project, because the people are all different

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

another thing that could be interesting is that the two sisters can each have their own room to see if that changes the dynamics a bit in the way they live in the apartment

I hope that's the plan when Karol leave the project.

15 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think that's what the others have never understood because they don't have their dose of sex, it's that we all subscribe for different reasons, and that's why there is so much diversity within this kind of project, because the people are all different

Some people here demand all of them to do things they aren't obligated to do, to satisfy their needs 24/7, instead of just enjoying and commenting/ speculating on what they see and on what can happen when they are outside

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

A-sexual Esmi, this about sums it for her sadly I have come to this conclusion, and I actually feel sorry for her missing out on the prime of her life.

a·sex·u·al

Does not involving on any sexual activity, feelings, or associations; nonsexual, a person who has no sexual feelings or desires, or who is not sexually attracted to anyone.

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

A-sexual Esmi, this about sums it for her sadly I have come to this conclusion:

a·sex·u·al

Does not involving on any sexual activity, feelings, or associations; nonsexual, a person who has no sexual feelings or desires, or who is not sexually attracted to anyone.

How can you come to that conclusion since you don't know what happens outside? She can have found someone but just not feel comfortable to bring him/ her in. And why do they always have to be with someone? Can't they just be on their own like big girls? 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

A-sexual Esmi, this about sums it for her sadly I have come to this conclusion:

a·sex·u·al

No she's not. Just watch her dancing, how she treats her body with moisturizing cream and shaving her legs and pussy every shower that she takes. Just because she doesn't bate it doesn't mean that she's asexual.

• Upvote 2