B1 - General Topic 2022 #13 (April)

9 hours ago, wooders78 said:

im sure u have an explanation for her allnighter thursday

there are plenty of possible explanations that's why I don't like to speculate and invent things about the participants and what they do when they are not visible in front of the cameras
As I said before, these same things were said for other participants without any basis, when in the end they were with a group of friends without necessarily the presence of the male gender.

8 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I still don't know how to differentiate. .

it was only to annoy you but while having fun, it's just that saying that a Ukrainian speaks Russian these days, it has a bad effect 😁

9 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Well, I don't have Esmi or Zaba Instagram so I don't know what they did, but I know Milas. I saw her posts when she went to Italy. Some she was if friends, others she appeared alone. One of this trips she implied to their neighbor friend that while in Italy she had a romantic travel to add on that it was at the time she did that Face Time were she bated to a guy while he was jerking off. So yeah, some of her travel was of a guy. 

Esmi did some phone calls were she spoke really softly with a guy. During the week, I think was on Thursday, she did her hair talked to that guy and spend the night off. Before leaving she had a girl talk with Marlene and Karol. So the evidence is strong that she was meeting with a lover. 

But if you have a translation of her talks with this person you can share her or to me in private. You know that I'm open minded if I'm wrong. 

Without real translation of the events, all this is only speculation, if it is she just showed her new hair to her father and she went away to spend an evening with a group of friends meet at a demonstration to support Ukraine
How would my speculation be worse than that of others?

As for Mila, I saw her more often going out with girl friends during her absences than for romantic dates with a guy 😁
That's why I say appearances are often deceiving

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

Without real translation of the events, all this is only speculation, if it is she just showed her new hair to her father and she went away to spend an evening with a group of friends meet at a demonstration to support Ukraine
How would my speculation be worse than that of others?

As for Mila, I saw her more often going out with girl friends during her absences than for romantic dates with a guy 😁
That's why I say appearances are often deceiving

Not many thing happens in this apartment so the only thing that is left to us is speculate what happens outside. 😂

• Haha 1

Il y a 17 heures, piedpiper1968 a dit :

I have often wondered if RLC has other revenue streams where they recruit these women, have them come to Barcelona and use them for other purposes. This could be why some of the women get up early and go to photo shoots. At one point I really saw Nora with a picture of her and some of the other women at a Club. We know that Nora was a DJ and perhaps these women were hostesses who tried to get the customers to buy them drinks, ie to spend money. Maybe RLC owns a club or two in Barcelona. 

All these that you mentioned have proven to be true for some girls.

Some of the girls already have their nude profiles on other sites before they join the RLC's project (which is understandable cos not all 'normal girls we see on the streets' are open to be cam girls).

Whether RLC has a cut in their revenue earned outside the apartments is perhaps not explicitly known to us 😏.

Il y a 6 heures, Noldus a dit :

0646 Marlene home with a guy

and fucking

We the paying subscribers should be grateful that RLC put Marlene & Karol in this apartment instead of complaining about the two do-nothing freeloaders 😏

• Upvote 2