B1 - General Topic 2022 #13 (April)

17 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I have often wondered if RLC has other revenue streams where they recruit these women, have them come to Barcelona and use them for other purposes. This could be why some of the women get up early and go to photo shoots. At one point I really saw Nora with a picture of her and some of the other women at a Club. We know that Nora was a DJ and perhaps these women were hostesses who tried to get the customers to buy them drinks, ie to spend money. Maybe RLC owns a club or two in Barcelona. 

As far as I could see RLC biggest recruitment venue is referral by other tenants.   In the past is clear that they recruited using someone in model  industry since many are or were models. Anna, Lola, Leia, Radi, Stella, Gina and Twins are some examples that I know. 

47 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

As far as I could see RLC biggest recruitment venue is referral by other tenants.   In the past is clear that they recruited using someone in model  industry since many are or were models. Anna, Lola, Leia, Radi, Stella, Gina and Twins are some examples that I know. 

It's still pretty clear that the first person to participate in the project was Nora as a couple.
After the idea of a shared apartment with girls from outside the city took shape, and the GOV concept was born even if it was not called like that at the start
It started with B1 and the presence of Nora, who herself has contacts and relations, it made it possible to find the first participants to fill the two empty rooms with a certain turnover, then the concept evolved
Afterwards, like most companies, it is word of mouth that works to help with developments, this has made it possible to open B2, then B3, B4 and B5, either by calling on former participants or new  participants coming from former participants
Sometimes it works well but sometimes it doesn't and the girls didn't stay too long
What is certain is that the covid crisis has changed the functioning of these apartments even though RLC had already had to close these apartments in Russia, now there is also the crisis in Ukraine to take into account and that necessarily changes things too

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

We the paying subscribers should be grateful that RLC put Marlene & Karol in this apartment instead of complaining about the two do-nothing freeloaders 😏

I am gratefull to have the opportunity to see the two sisters and what they show us when they are in front of the cameras, I took great pleasure in watching Zabava this morning, whether on the balcony or in the bathroom 😁

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I am gratefull to have the opportunity to see the two sisters and what they show us when they are in front of the cameras, I took great pleasure in watching Zabava this morning, whether on the balcony or in the bathroom 😁

Since Esmi came in Zaba lost her charm to me. I think I have preference for older sister. 😊

Just now, MrFlexxy said:

Looks like Karol's going to be away for a few days, taking some cloths in bags. Well earned break from the cams

Or she's staring to move some of her things to her apartment in Barcelona. 😉

5 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Looks like Karol's going to be away for a few days, taking some cloths in bags. Well earned break from the cams

I would like to see people complain about her now, as they do with others like the sisters. There's a lot of lack of coherence here.

• Haha 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

Since Esmi came in Zaba lost her charm to me. I think I have preference for older sister. 😊

i like them both 

They seem to have slightly different characters but they are both very interesting.
In fact I love Zabava when she smiles and her face lights up, I find her very pretty
Esmi also has charm but it's different
In any case I also like that they are different from the others, I could not have supported them being like Leora or Radislava for example 😁

• Upvote 2