B1 - General Topic 2022 #13 (April)

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

No she's not. Just watch her dancing, how she treats her body with moisturizing cream and shaving her legs and pussy every shower that she takes. Just because she doesn't bate it doesn't mean that she's asexual.

You all living in an fantasy world, you need to quit drinking the kool aid. 

This woman has shown absolutely no sexual desire in the month and half, and that is not normal !!! PERIOD.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This woman has shown absolutely no sexual desire in the month and half, and that is not normal !!! PERIOD.

You don't know what are you talking about.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

It's a pure shame this much objectification of girls. A girl can't be respected or is less of a woman if she doesn't have a partner or a date with regular sex...

• Upvote 1

If she ever marries a man (which she most likely won't) he will live his life with callused hands. I know an A-sexual woman who is now 52 years old and has never been married. I can not recall her ever being with either a man or a woman for over 30 years now. Armera will tell you that she has no sexual desires and never has.

Unfortunately ESMI reminds a lot of her in many ways.

We wont even go into Ba Ba Wa Wa's issues.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

If she ever marries a man (which she most likely won't) he will live his life with callused hands. I know an A-sexual woman who is now 52 years old and has never been married. I can not recall her ever being with either a man or a woman for over 30 years now. Armera will tell you that she has no sexual desires and never has.

Unfortunately ESMI reminds a lot of her in many ways.

We wont even go into Ba Ba Wa Wa's issues.

You still have time to change your mind, for the good an evolved society.

41 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You don't know her life and what she's passed through or not to be taking those conclusions and to be defining her like that.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

I am gratefull to have the opportunity to see the two sisters and what they show us when they are in front of the cameras, I took great pleasure in watching Zabava this morning, whether on the balcony or in the bathroom 😁

The 2 sisters are a fucking joke on here.

2 hours ago, costa049 said:

I would like to see people complain about her now, as they do with others like the sisters. There's a lot of lack of coherence here.

Karol actually does something, unlike the do nothing sisters. 🙄

9 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Maybe the sisters should observe and take notes.😏

As Zabava was the first to do it and she openly discussed it with Marlene, I wonder if in the end it wouldn't be Marlene who applies Zabava's notes 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1