Psyche & Mars 2022 #1

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

We are on an adult site forum.  Psyche presents as an unusual looking woman and has terrible manners. The fact it commented on shouldn't be criticized.  She's the one trying to be different and she succeeded.

"Big macho man"...sigh!

On 4/16/2022 at 11:56 PM, Max Ragnar said:

Well my friend, I appreciate your comments from your perspective but i stand by my comment 100%. She's so far outside normal I can't handle looking at her.  She has the right to present the way she wants for  sure.  Just as I have the same right to react in a way appropriate to my reality.  I think she's a freak, the worst ever on RLC. 

All opinions greatly accepted and appreciated by me as you know  , even more when justified with arguments , wish it was always like that 😇

3 hours ago, Milkshake1999 said:

She dont want be on cameras, very easy:)

Does this mean that every time Kitty left her apartment, it was because she didn't want to be in front of the cameras anymore? interesting theory 🤣

it allows us to better understand Kitty, very easy 😁

• Like 1

Io penso che Psyche abbia un lavoro in discoteche o locali notturni tipo ragazza immagine e per questo non dorma a casa spesso. Se non volesse stare davanti alle telecamere, perché essere su RLC? E perché ha fatto sesso ieri mattina? Se è la vita vera che volete su RLC, ci sono persone ( ed io sono uno di quelli) che a casa non ci sono praticamente mai. Evidentemente anche Psyche e Marte hanno una vita piena fuori da casa.

• Like 1