B6 - General Topic 2022 #7 (April / May)

3 minutes ago, teebird101 said:

You wonder if Bea has been thinking of a 3 some after last weekend getting fucked by Daniel while Rus was touching her. She may have cockblocked so she could get in with Eve and Mat tonight. 

She's acting a little spastic right now but you may be on to something Tee.   I wouldn't say she had a master plan or anything but if she is willing to let loose with Daniel ... I can't see why she would be  shy tonight.  But tonight we have the opposite problem, Eva and Mat might not be  willing.    Bea seems to have  a bit of Claire in her.  Eva &  Mat I think like the thrill of the hunt.   Bea may be too easy.

• Like 1

Bea talks about her problems, Eva listens, it's also difficult to get out of this mood into an unencumbered threesome, somehow Bea is still excluded, is probably waiting to be accepted, Bea didn't dare, Mat took the initiative, now it might be the first real threesome for E&M in the new environment.

47 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Beatrice Bullshit is what gets me ??? she will fuck around with Kylie and Russ, and the mop top druggie But Daniel, but she does nothing with Eva and Matt. WTF ???  But on the other hand maybe they want nothing to do with her.. that would not surprise me at all Eva is far to smart to deal with the Beatrice Bullshit drama games..

She is doing sex show with them now

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Yes she is Cupie. Literally.

😅😅😅 yea she doesn't seem to be interested! Looks like she's wondering "what the fuck did i get myself into"