B6 - General Topic 2022 #7 (April / May)

9 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Who said that they were/are cheering on the Russian army in the Ukraine. If that is true send them packing.

It was about a month ago and was only a speculation. I never saw them cheering for this.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It was about a month ago and was only a speculation. I never saw them cheering for this.

Those are the kind speculations that can hurt peoples' reputation. Just because they were watching a news broadcast doesn't mean they support Putin. Of course to have a Russian translator of the words Eva and Mat actually said would help clarify. People watch news broadcasts for a myriad of reasons...I watch Fox News every once in awhile to try to figure how the fuck they come up with their bullshit...I do not support Fox or Trump at all but I like to understand the opposition. At this point I cannot say whether Eva and Mat are Putin supporters or not...too little information.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DWI said:

Those are the kind speculations that can hurt peoples' reputation. Just because they were watching a news broadcast doesn't mean they support Putin. Of course to have a Russian translator of the words Eva and Mat actually said would help clarify. People watch news broadcasts for a myriad of reasons...I watch Fox News every once in awhile to try to figure how the fuck they come up with their bullshit...I do not support Fox or Trump at all but I like to understand the opposition. At this point I cannot say whether Eva and Mat are Putin supporters or not...too little information.

Just yesterday I saw Leora crying watching Putin's speech on Victory Day. I could say that her tears was because she was thrilled with what I was seeing. Only watching her I could say that was supporting Putin on this. 

Someone said that she made a disapproving comment about what that.

If the guy was telling the true or not I don't know. I don't see a reason why he would lie about this.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Just yesterday I saw Leora crying watching Putin's speech on Victory Day. I could say that her tears was because she was thrilled with what I was seeing. Only watching her I could say that was supporting Putin on this. 

Someone said that she made a disapproving comment about what that.

If the guy was telling the true or not I don't know. I don't see a reason why he would lie about this.

Thanks for the response. People have all sorts of reasons for saying things. So far it seems like the majority of tenants in the Barca apartments are not pro-Putin according to a few posts. If both Eva and Mat were pro-Putin I think that would not sit well with many, or most of the Russian tenants and probably all of the Ukranian tenants would have a really hard time getting close to Eva and Mat. It just seems like most all the tennants get along very well with Eva and Mat and seem to welcome them. But of course I don't speak Russian or Ukranian so I don't really know what they're saying about Putin.

Remember that Eva and Mat arrived in Italy with basically the clothes on their backs.  I very much doubt they are Putin supporters.  Otherwise they would have returned to Russia, and never continued on to Barcelona.  Over 300,000 Russians have now left.  Most of them highly educated.   This exodus of Russians is the greatest in Russian history, based on the short time-period during which it has occurred. 

13 minutes ago, moules said:

Remember that Eva and Mat arrived in Italy with basically the clothes on their backs.  I very much doubt they are Putin supporters.  Otherwise they would have returned to Russia, and never continued on to Barcelona.  Over 300,000 Russians have now left.  Most of them highly educated.   This exodus of Russians is the greatest in Russian history, based on the short time-period during which it has occurred. 

I really agree with you here. Way back in the beginning of Eva and Mat's arrival, I broached this subject here of why they were rehired by RLC and felt that RLC, out of loyalty to Eva, decided to help her and Mat out. Back then it was pure speculation on my part so I can't claim any fortune-teller talent. But its nice to read your post and your reasoning. When Eva and Mat first arrived my sense was that they were fleeing Russia and at that time I think the estimates were then at around 100,000 Russians had gotten out, and most, like you said were professionals. scientists, lawyers and the like...Eva was clearly in that group. Since then the amount of Russians getting out has skyrocketed like you say. I don't really know the procedures RLC had to go through to get Eva in Barcelona but I do give them some credit. True, it might have been a mutually beneficial arrangement but the simple fact is that Eva and Mat are now living free in a democracy. Thanks for your insightful post.

• Upvote 1

I don’t want to create heat here but let’s make a basic rule that politics , the way I have seen it so far and since the war started , has stayed away from most of the discussions of the tenants and they all get along pretty well without pretending , at least of what it comes on cameras .

I think a general rule by RLC must have been added so as to avoid such talks on cameras , for people who have been watching for a long time , many of the current tenants have stated the feelings of their country before this war started , Leora for example is very anti-Putin .. in anyway , I think the tenants after the first “cold shower “ and the sadness and disappointment, they have adjusted really well and they have managed to keep this as much as away from talks as possible and big kudos to all of them avoiding it when it is really difficult .  

• Upvote 2

Loraine in B6 , let’s hope Eva and Matvei make their magic and have Loraine let go off her troubles and have back her original beautiful smile .Eva the psychologist , Matvei the seductive, let’s see how this goes for a woman this that the shows are part of her showing at RLC .. And especially now being a single gorgeous woman 😇

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Loraine in B6 , let’s hope Eva and Matvei make their magic and have Loraine let go off her troubles and have back her original beautiful smile .Eva the psychologist , Matvei the seductive, let’s see how this goes for a woman this that the shows are part of her showing at RLC .. And especially now being a single gorgeous woman 😇

if anything Loraine is going to bate them into a prayer 😂

10 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

if anything Loraine is going to bate them into a prayer 😂

I recently found out information regarding Loraine and instantly my feelings went to really sympathy towards her , it has been mentioned without anything to be known that she looks in her own world , isolated , having lost much appetite of doing things , she lost weight and became skinnier , I have for sure being really “ strict “ with my criticism towards her and I don’t take any word back of what I have said …But , the information that was revealed on cameras simply made me also and once again think that above all , we are all human beings and nobody deserves , no matter what , bad things happening .Loraine has my sympathy and perhaps now knowing this , she can be considered even more brave of how she has recently tried to go away from her shell ( isolation ) . I do hope that this seductive couple can make wonders , I think she already felt nice the first time she visited by herself Eva and Matvei and this “ good feeling “ she shows it by visiting them again today .

• Like 2