Martina & Alberto - 2022 #13

Noldus

7 minutes ago, tle said:

And that may be the true reason their relationship ended... It's not cool to fuck your boss or employees....

I would not go as far as calling them boss. More like handymen.   :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I would not go as far as calling them boss. More like handymen.   :biggrin:

Well they did get a little handy with each other there for awhile...😂

• Haha 1

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown..

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Author unknown...

Wow...it does give all of us hope doesn't it? None of us knows whether there is an afterlife or not... some believe, some do not...one and done say many. But as a Buddhist, I believe you do meet up with those who have travelled with this life with you, and then in the next you meet again...kind of like the "kindred souls" belief. That includes pets to me.

• Like 4

il y a une heure, A Gid Scots Laddie a dit :

Author unknown..

very nice overview of the afterlife, thank you for that!!!🙏

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

very nice overview of the afterlife, thank you for that!!!🙏

I agree. Maybe like you, I think that today, out of respect for Martina and Alberto, and Blackie, let's just stop posting shit about the sexual stuff, ok. I think many of us on this post, have no interest in that now, I mean, they lost Blackie today. Give it a break please!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, DWI said:

I agree. Maybe like you, I think that today, out of respect for Martina and Alberto, and Blackie, let's just stop posting shit about the sexual stuff, ok. I think many of us on this post, have no interest in that now, I mean, they lost Blackie today. Give it a break please!

I totally agree...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DWI said:

You are correct.. I had that coming...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DWI said:

A nice side of this forum.Blackie seem to be a very good dog and good friend. Sorry for their loss. 

Does anyone know if the courts finally issued a judgment that sided with Alberto regarding his countersuit against those that bought legal proceedings for back pay? 

I mentioned this before, it could have also been the reason for him not seeking a job; his earnings may have been garnished and divide between those that were suing him.  

Also, it seems we exchange thoughts about Martina and Alberto being FWB; simply because we refuse to consider any other purpose for the relationship behavior between Martina and Alberto.  

However, has anyone heard Martina and Alberto could now be discussing marriage? Just thinking.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Even if he wasn't my dog, it will be strange not to see Blackie wandering around the apartment again. I'm sorry for Alberto and Martina.

Yep. The space between the tank and the tv looks awful empty...

• Like 2