3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

He wrote his message in the quote box and it looked like I had wrote that.

Understand. It is not good:

It should possibly be marked and pointed out if it is done

9 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

is written/posted which makes me challenge what as been said. 🙂 

Of course you should always challenge something anyone has said.  I've challenged him before.  It makes him a better chatter as it makes me a better chatter when I a challenged.  

8 hours ago, bluewinner said:

No that was a different guy. Holly met this guy at a party on the same night and He came back with her. He had to catch a flight, that's why he left at 5am. The guy you are talking about was Ukrainian/Russian, this latest guy was Turkish. When he was leaving he said " See you soon " to Holly, so I guess he will be back. 

Are you saying that Holly had never me this guy before she invited him to her bed in the villa?  He seemed very comfortable about the cameras, which is not the usual reaction of those who know little about the villa and are visiting for the first time.  And she left the bright lights on for the fucking.  And it was very convenient that Tweety was spending the night at B-5.

If Musk buys Twitter, then participants associated with his enterprises will double, Tesla and Tweety.  Next to arrive could be Spacey, Boringova (after Boring Co.) and Starr.

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Amo davvero Cecilia... Un corpo così naturale, fantastico... Un non inquilino che ci dà più dei veri inquilini regolari! QUANDO RLC le darà una stanza al più presto... Ci meritiamo una ragazza come Cecilia!   

Be careful, when Cecilia has, if she has a room of her own, she will become like the other tenants. Today she proposes herself and tomorrow she will have acquired certainty

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I really love Cecilia ... So natural, amazing body ... A non tenant who gives us more than actual regular tenants !  WHEN will RLC give her a room ASAP ... We deserve a girl like Cecilia !   

It looks like she's already got one...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2