Leora - Home Activities (2022) #46

StnCld316

25 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Way different than voyeur house.  I do feel the term cam girl still applies.  The bate she did last night as an example. 

She's an exhibitionist on an adult site.  She dances to her own tune for sure but nevertheless is an adult performer in addition to living in front of all those cameras.

Whether she did requests or merely plays to the camera aiming her goods for all to see defines the cam in cam girl.  Not trying to argue just pointing out she isn't what our wives and daughter are (phew!). Her doing things we'd never otherwise see is why we subscribe. On a cam with the sexual acts aimed at the cam.  As an exhibitionist she enjoys doing what we enjoy watching. A win-win for her and us.

I'm trying to be realistic not defamatory.  Some guys on the forum as so emotionally attached to her they can't see her objectively and defend her like she's a family member. She doesn't give a flying fuck about us as individuals so please hold the personal attachments.  If you (any of us) dropped dead today it wouldn't impact her life or her feelings in the slightest. How can a person care so much about another person that really doesn't care about them?  Doesn't make a lick of sense.

I'm not ragging on (some of you) your Saint Leora. She isn't. Just trying to throw a bit of rational objectivity in the mix. How many people on the forum would spend as much time as we do observing, and commenting for example, some woman live her daily life with no nudity ever, no masturbating ever?  I'm guessing this forum would disappear.

Leora does things 'on cams' that normal girls and women would never do. Or that we would want our wife/daughter/s doing.  To me she is pretty clearly a cam girl. Adult entertainment that even RLC requires only adults to watch. It is what it is.

222.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I am not getting into the semantics of what constitutes a “cam girl “ so far as to say that I believe most people would think that a true “cam girl “ would have a real-time interaction and personal contact via the internet with her clientele.

People may have different interpretations.

Yup and isn't it wonderful each of us can have an opinion without hating each others' guts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

222.jpg

Why such a strong reaction?  Can't my personal views be respected as much as your own? I'm not going to not comment or cower when expressing an opinion that differs from yours.  You think she walks on water. Fine.  Cut me some slack if I know she doesn't.

Can't we engage in a 'forum' of ideas and not get pissed off when people disagree?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Why such a strong reaction?  Can't my personal views be respected as much as your own? I'm not going to not comment or cower when expressing an opinion that differs from yours.  You think she walks on water. Fine.  Cut me some slack if I know she doesn't.

Can't we engage in a 'forum' of ideas and not get pissed off when people disagree?

7f16e4b2dbda717a3b989912004e5c50d25de1b3a66da4aeae5cb3a39aa985ee.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No one tell Jimbo, but I see the Koala has decided to block cam 8's view again. 🙁

Soon it might be Paul blocking Can 8 but don't tell Jimbo

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Ste said:

Soon it might be Paul blocking Can 8 but don't tell Jimbo

Looking forward to it.  Paul, Leora, Eva and hopefully the good old days till they move back home. 

Paul better bring his A game. After bating alone for so long maybe he should bring his A to Z game and a bottle of blue pills. He might be getting too much of a good thing.

• Confused 1