Leora - Home Activities (2022) #46

StnCld316

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Anyone who has watched Leora long enough realises she does not do requests, she does her own thing not someone else's, and as you say she is unique.

People sometimes get her confused with a " Cam Girl " where apparently you pay money and the more you pay the more the girl will do, and no doubt if someone wanted the performer in high heels and a tartan jockstrap whilst playing "The Star Spangled Banner" on a Jews harp she would oblige for enough remunerations.

Leora is not in that category, the only similarity is that they both work with cameras watching them. The "cam girl " does what you pay her to do, whereas Leora does exactly what Leora wants to do. 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

People sometimes get her confused with a " Cam Girl " where apparently you pay money and the more you pay the more the girl will do, and no doubt if someone wanted the performer in high heels and a tartan jockstrap whilst playing "The Star Spangled Banner" on a Jews harp she would oblige for enough remunerations.

Leora is not in that category, the only similarity is that they both work with cameras watching them. The "cam girl " does what you pay her to do, whereas Leora does exactly what Leora wants to do. 😉

Have you a tartan jockstrap jimbo if a photo is available with you wearing  it my wife would be very happy

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Thanks Jimbo Great comment and totally agree with your sentiments. I don't have to name the folks who try to insinuate all this rubbish with there

Destructive Criticism and how they think Leora should live her life and do what they want and at what time suits them cause they have a subscription.

As far as I'm concerned the Subscription is to be able to follow Leora's journey only. Leora intrigued most of us at the start and aroused our curiosity

and all the wonderful years to follow including the ups and downs. The last year brought Leora into another phase of her life which was disheartening

to see her going trough this and of course the confused folks just ridiculed and mocked Leora for been human with no compassion .

Personally   I'm looking forward to Eva and Paul arriving and another phase begins and may I say that Leora has blossomed more

and more into a beautiful Lady and hope there's good times to follow without to much animosity towards Paul from the Confused

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Oh she does respond, i once told her "If you appreciate the good work i do, please show absolutely no sign whatsoever". And she did(n't)! 😆

• Haha 8

Tell you what, but both will be in really good shape when they reunite. She was saying to Paul she trained for 3 hours and felt good apart from her legs hurting, which is why she slept with a pillow underneath them, and seeing Paul stood up a couple of days ago, i don't wish this to sound fruity, but his pecks were massive! I know he does a lot of training, in fact she thinks he's overdoing it, he had some trouble from it so of course, as soon as he says something is wrong, that's her panicking about him. So i would suspect work outs will be a good preparation for all the bedroom gymnastics! 😆

• Upvote 10

16 minutes ago, Ste said:

Thanks Jimbo Great comment and totally agree with your sentiments. I don't have to name the folks who try to insinuate all this rubbish with there Destructive Criticism and how they think Leora should live her life and do what they want and at what time suits them cause they have a subscription.

Not just that, but some of the names she has been called have been disgusting, even recently. The fact she chose to live this way, dare i say it, chose this career, means that for some, it's open season, she's fair game to be treated like a piece of meat, a plastic product who is there to do what THEY want, as if she's in an Amsterdam front window. So if she did, she wouldn't get any sleep due to being busy entertaining guests, sticking this and that up herself, wearing 14 different outfits, even eating what she should be instead of what she herself chose and likes. How long would anyone here (and i do include myself in this) last before we would get annoyed at what is written - A couple of days? She has lasted 9 years despite it. Not bad going for such constant verbals!

• Upvote 12