Leora - Home Activities (2022) #46

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Not just that, but some of the names she has been called have been disgusting, even recently. The fact she chose to live this way, dare i say it, chose this career, means that for some, it's open season, she's fair game to be treated like a piece of meat, a plastic product who is there to do what THEY want, as if she's in an Amsterdam front window. So if she did, she wouldn't get any sleep due to being busy entertaining guests, sticking this and that up herself, wearing 14 different outfits, even eating what she should be instead of what she herself chose and likes. How long would anyone here (and i do include myself in this) last before we would get annoyed at what is written - A couple of days? She has lasted 9 years despite it. Not bad going for such constant verbals!

With you all the way Slip for sure. Another part of Leora that only the chosen few are interested in is the books she been reading over the last 9 years

would put them to shame. Leora is a very intelligent and intellectual and as you know every move she makes is well calculated to be one step ahead

of some of the vermin here. Also think that since Malia left she has concentrated on getting Eva and Paul  here and nothing else and looks like she

back to herself again if that's not a highly resilience Lady what is ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

16 minutes ago, Ste said:

With you all the way Slip for sure. Another part of Leora that only the chosen few are interested in is the books she been reading over the last 9 years

would put them to shame. Leora is a very intelligent and intellectual and as you know every move she makes is well calculated to be one step ahead

of some of the vermin here. Also think that since Malia left she has concentrated on getting Eva and Paul  here and nothing else and looks like she

back to herself again if that's not a highly resilience Lady what is ?

Plus arranging all of Eva's treatment, her Dad's treatment, paying for it all, paying for other things her Dad wants or needs including holidays, helping her friends, fixing problems for them, cooking for them, finding out the prices to charge for the business after expenses etc, going through it all with Paul, immediately spending hours and hours looking at ways to get Malia out of Ukraine if it was needed, learning the laws of various countries due to all the trouble, learning the Czech language, AND still learning her salon courses during all this. Before she then settles down to entertain her audience.

Isn't it easy to not realise just how much she does in life? I would say she actually lives more a 'Real' life than a lot of others elsewhere on the site.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11

20 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Plus arranging all of Eva's treatment, her Dad's treatment, paying for it all, paying for other things her Dad wants or needs including holidays, helping her friends, fixing problems for them, cooking for them, finding out the prices to charge for the business after expenses etc, going through it all with Paul, immediately spending hours and hours looking at ways to get Malia out of Ukraine if it was needed, learning the laws of various countries due to all the trouble, learning the Czech language, AND still learning her salon courses during all this. Before she then settles down to entertain her audience.

Isn't it easy to not realise just how much she does in life?

Again Slip most folks don't know why there here forgetting there on Leora's life journey. All the good she does for her whole family and her dog shelter

back home goes unnoticed She brings kind hearted to a whole different level

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

6 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

She is quite organized about cleaning the apartment but damn she puts on a lot of mileage in a few minutes going from room to room to room to room to room to... Hard to stare and fully admire her beauty when she moves about so much. She might sit still and masturbate in one position for a while but she sure can't stand still for a moment or two or three or four or five or .... 🤣

Unless she's staring at the phone

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Isn't it easy to not realise just how much she does in life?

Unfortunately, a lot of this happens outside the apartment, so people don't know what's behind it and are led to speculate on what is happening. To this we must add that very few are watching Leora and translating her phone calls with Paul or other people. It then happens that those who follow Leora get wrong ideas about what happens.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

People sometimes get her confused with a " Cam Girl " where apparently you pay money and the more you pay the more the girl will do, and no doubt if someone wanted the performer in high heels and a tartan jockstrap whilst playing "The Star Spangled Banner" on a Jews harp she would oblige for enough remunerations.

Leora is not in that category, the only similarity is that they both work with cameras watching them. The "cam girl " does what you pay her to do, whereas Leora does exactly what Leora wants to do. 😉

Way different than voyeur house.  I do feel the term cam girl still applies.  The bate she did last night as an example. 

She's an exhibitionist on an adult site.  She dances to her own tune for sure but nevertheless is an adult performer in addition to living in front of all those cameras.

Whether she did requests or merely plays to the camera aiming her goods for all to see defines the cam in cam girl.  Not trying to argue just pointing out she isn't what our wives and daughter are (phew!). Her doing things we'd never otherwise see is why we subscribe. On a cam with the sexual acts aimed at the cam.  As an exhibitionist she enjoys doing what we enjoy watching. A win-win for her and us.

I'm trying to be realistic not defamatory.  Some guys on the forum as so emotionally attached to her they can't see her objectively and defend her like she's a family member. She doesn't give a flying fuck about us as individuals so please hold the personal attachments.  If you (any of us) dropped dead today it wouldn't impact her life or her feelings in the slightest. How can a person care so much about another person that really doesn't care about them?  Doesn't make a lick of sense.

I'm not ragging on (some of you) your Saint Leora. She isn't. Just trying to throw a bit of rational objectivity in the mix. How many people on the forum would spend as much time as we do observing, and commenting for example, some woman live her daily life with no nudity ever, no masturbating ever?  I'm guessing this forum would disappear.

Leora does things 'on cams' that normal girls and women would never do. Or that we would want our wife/daughter/s doing.  To me she is pretty clearly a cam girl. Adult entertainment that even RLC requires only adults to watch. It is what it is.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

I am not getting into the semantics of what constitutes a “cam girl “ so far as to say that I believe most people would think that a true “cam girl “ would have a real-time interaction and personal contact via the internet with her clientele.

People may have different interpretations.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1