Leora - Home Activities (2022) #46

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Behave yourself then ! 🤪

The only thing about the forum is people take things too seriously. Most have lost their sense of humor. It shouldn't matter what one posts about a tenant regardless of whether it's positive or negative also whether some are just speculating or not. "It's not a matter of who's right and who's wrong". If a tenant does not like what someone posts about them, they'll get over it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.  I have more of an issue with Members attacking other Members for what they post. Most of the time it winds up in a Flame War then name calling and cursing one another happens and then the combatants get placed in a time out shell for a specified amount of time if it gets too out of hand.

I have mentioned may times over (I do not have enough fingers & toes to keep count) about using the Ignore List but people just refuse to use it, for whatever reason I do not know. That's their choice.

I have been on this Forum since November 2013. When I first began it was like walking into a gunfight at the OK Coral everyday and everyone got along just fine with each other. Now someone is negative about something dozens of reports get made because someone dislikes the others posted opinion.  Freedom of Speech is still alive to a certain extent but there are times when the speech goes overboard where the post needs to be edited or just deleted. 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The only thing about the forum is people take things too seriously. Most have lost their sense of humor. It shouldn't matter what one posts about a tenant regardless of whether it's positive or negative also whether some are just speculating or not. "It's not a matter of who's right and who's wrong". If a tenant does not like what someone posts about them, they'll get over it. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.  I have more of an issue with Members attacking other Members for what they post. Most of the time it winds up in a Flame War then name calling and cursing one another happens and then the combatants get placed in a time out shell for a specified amount of time if it gets too out of hand.

I have mentioned may times over (I do not have enough fingers & toes to keep count) about using the Ignore List but people just refuse to use it, for whatever reason I do not know. That's their choice.

I have been on this Forum since November 2013. When I first began it was like walking into a gunfight at the OK Coral everyday and everyone got along just fine with each other. Now someone is negative about something dozens of reports get made because someone dislikes the others posted opinion.  Freedom of Speech is still alive to a certain extent but there are times when the speech goes overboard where the post needs to be edited or just deleted. 

That was well said and needed to be said, and maybe needs to repeated as needed.  Thanks.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

All very well put SC, but at the end of the day if a man is a prick then he has to be told he’s a prick. No other way to put it.

You naturally are exempt! 😇

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

All very well put SC, but at the end of the day if a man is a prick then he has to be told he’s a prick. No other way to put it.

You naturally are exempt! 😇

Why has Stn not got one so hes a woman no shes a woman or a bit of both oh fuck I give up.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

This is the only topic for a tenant since many many many years that certain attitudes have made it not fun to post , have chats , different opinions , speculations , ideas .It is known to people who are many years here who have provoked this . It would only take an hour of looking back at the archives to bring comments like “ Malia is a mother and having a child “ , posters wishing family members  of other posters to have the worst future , cursing them , maybe wishing someone’s mother to die if I remember correctly - but I don’t put my hands on fire with that since I don’t think I will be able to find this post as it might have been deleted - .

Noldus , nagachilli2 , moos54 , some of the greatest posters and commentators - well , what can I say more about Noldus who has maybe 0 people not respecting him for his efforts here at this site - is never posting here . This is the topic of 7-8 people that any different opinion that might be heard is buried under an attack of insults , personal characterizations and ironical , embarrassing  comments for whoever tries to develop a different side of criticizing Leora , her lifestyle , her on camera things , her behavior . 

For the 7-8 people that “ inhabit “ this topic there are maybe 20-30 others who would like to engage in discussion but there’s no point , why to drag yourself in a never ending energy consuming effort just to state an opinion that at times might be negative or at times not going with what many believe ? Anything negative is interpreted as a “ personal  issue “ “ jealousy “ epic mental problem “ of the poster trying to initiate a talk about Leora .

Then , you try to make people realize that it is negative , positive , neutral criticizing but even this isn’t allowed here . As I said , a tour in the rest of the apartments/topics  and EVERYONE having a voice there and commenting despite differences  or similar opinions says the whole truth about this specific topic here .