B4 - General Topic 2022 #38 (April / May)

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Fiora, Ulyana and Olivia packing rest of their stuff

I've been thinking all day they looked too relaxed to be going anywhere today but we are now seeing last minute action.

Fiora has took her lights down so a final move from her. Ulyana put panties on too.   😊

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

No comment newbie?

FYI, The euro is the official currency of 19 member nations of the European Economic and Monetary Union (EMU), or EU, which is comprised of 27 member nations.

To quote a phrase "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt," 🙂

As to your question why I'm an asshole, It has long been an ambition of mine, it is a temporary state of affairs, while I train to be a fully qualified cunt. Or what you would call in the US a republican. 🙂 

Here endeth my contribution, as I'm off to see my GF. Peace, out. 🙂

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I'm not on here to make friends. I have plenty in my real life. This is just website on the internet to have fun with.😏

Aw, aren't they speaking to you at the moment. 🤣

• Haha 1

I think the Russians will move tomorrow morning.  Bea got dressed and is going out.   She should realize that to replace Radi, she needs to be nude and on cam at least eight hours a day, every day.

No indication that anyone from B-1 or B-2 will be moving to B-4.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Fiora is doing that right now 😃

The flip-flop sandals are packed. Olivia has her moving company uniform on.  The Russians are definitely moving tonight.  Bogdan got a cheaper weekend rate on the truck.

• Like 1