B4 - General Topic 2022 #38 (April / May)

I was wrong in thinking that Radi was important to RLC because she was Barcelona's counterpart to Leora.  And her nudity and shows allowed the other Barcelona participants to limit their on cam exposure.  Given the expensive clothes Radi had when she first arrived, and then were added to, or brought from home, she was not financially struggling when she came to RLC.  With her language skills,she probably had a relatively good job before RLC, and will have one after RLC.

I wonder how much Radi's expensive lifestyle set her apart from some of the other participants.  Perhaps a source of envy.   

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Aber ich kann mich nicht erinnern, ob sie die ganze Zeit Urlaub von ihrem Urlaub genommen hat. 😏

Ich denke, Radi muss sich erst mal ein paar Wochen dran gewöhnen, ihre Schenkel zusammen zu lassen u. nicht fast 24 StD lang irgendwo mit gespreizten Schenkeln zu liegen. 😁

• Haha 1

I looked up prices for several of Radi's clothes which were readily identified by label or style.   Her Diesel bomber jacket 500 Euros.  Her crystal sequined jeans 600-700 Euros.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, moules said:

I looked up prices for several of Radi's clothes which were readily identified by label or style.   Her Diesel bomber jacket 500 Euros.  Her crystal sequined jeans 600-700 Euros.

What the fuck is a Euro?😂

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, pajero said:

personalmente es un apartamento que no consideraría más, excepto un día si vuelve RADI?????

I, unlike you, will watch B4 now and I will watch even more when Fiora and O&U leave...but don't worry because I have the impression that you will see Radislava very soon....

• Like 2

Currently, $100 US dollars buys 95 euros.  The dollar has appreciated in value against the euro recently because of rising energy costs, and the war in Ukraine.  One year ago, $100 bought 83 euros.

• Thanks 1