B4 - General Topic 2022 #38 (April / May)

11 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Maybe she wanted out of RLC due to the Loraine issue?

When I wrote this is was a mere speculation ... it still is a speculation ... but it occured to me that Radi has spent a huge amount of time recently out of B4.  So it is quite possible that Loraine or whatever bad  juju is going on has something to do with her departure.  

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

When I wrote this is was a mere speculation ... it still is a speculation ... but it occured to me that Radi has spent a huge amount of time recently out of B4.  So it is quite possible that Loraine or whatever bad  juju is going on has something to do with her departure.  

Yes. Loraine and maybe Holly. But IFAIK she just wanted to leave B4, not the project. But who knows, maybe she wanted to just leave.

17 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I am stunned by this even though I have been reading the posts leading up to this.   I have not watched a lot of the packing and such (when your time is limited, packing is not what I want to see) but I trusted the posts that indicated these packing jobs were not very emotional ... or very carefully packed ... so this was only an apartment change ... maybe to the new apartment.

But this feels permanent.  Maybe she wanted out of RLC due to the Loraine issue?   Of course the hasty pack job  could be due to the fact she only has to move to another place in Barcelona since she lives their and not Russia/Ukraine.

Sad to see her go.  We will miss her pussy which most of us have memorized I think.  There is an upside, I won't feel guilty as often for not exercising so much!!!

She's been there long enough it was time for her to go or become a permanent resident... I wouldn't be surprised to see her back in her own apartment as a single or couple within a few days...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

..Or the fact that she's been on vacation for 1 1/2 years, she just needs to go back to the factory.. 🤔

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, utc said:

..Or the fact that she's been on vacation for 1 1/2 years, she just needs to go back to the factory.. 😉 

But I don't remember if she took a vacation from her vacation this entire time. 😏

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, moules said:

O&U are still packed.  I think Harley is also packed.  And Fiora is mostly packed.

Moving to their new apartment..