B4 - General Topic 2022 #38 (April / May)

On 4/28/2022 at 11:50 PM, ashleyxyz said:

Most people leave home for a vacation. Radi goes home for vacation. I read some of the comments on here and they're not very nice. I think she is shy, I know I know, she sits around spreading her legs all day. I mean shy as dealing with people. I'm shy so I can see it. Some people think I'm a snob when I meet new people,  but with new people I don't know what to say a lot.

You have a point. I would just call it more kid mind or immature in her case, which she can still learn with and grow. 

• Sad 1

Either Bogdan brought a truck to move Radi, or she (or her stepfather and mother) live very close to the villa.  With all her stuff, it would take at least two or three round-trips to move it in Bogdan's RLC car.  The villa was U/M for a little over an hour from the time Bogdan came down from the office to when the cams returned.  That Bogdan helped move Radi, rather than her stepfather with his car, may indicate she has a future relationship with RLC.

If B-4 goes U/M for the four Russians moving, and they move all at once, that may also indicate Bogdan hired a truck for these moves.  .