Fan Page Leora 2022 #3

Nicholas

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Understand, Newark.  I personally think it strange to see two people, especially without kids, not having people over. Now that Paul is there I doubt Denis will show up. No big deal.  Leora has friends I know.  Others have mentioned her friends either don't know about the cams or they don't want to be on them which is understandable.

Leora had a couple friends visit and both stayed separately and together.  One time the large girl slept with Leora in the master bedroom while Malia stayed in the guest room.  Paul's brother visited once I know of (with Leora in the guest room bottomless playing with her pussy. So they weren't to sociable there either. They must like it that way.

Your " Paul's brother" was a customer of Paul's, who was there regarding getting his phone fixed !  I realize that this does not make headlines, or the front page news. But. it is fact.  Just like the woman, who sat on the couch in the living room of the second apartment, while Paul fixed her phone !

Maybe you can inform the rest of us, as to how many of the pizza delivery people, were also relatives of Paul or Leora !🙃

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Your " Paul's brother" was a customer of Paul's, who was there regarding getting his phone fixed !  I realize that this does not make headlines, or the front page news. But. it is fact.  Just like the woman, who sat on the couch in the living room of the second apartment, while Paul fixed her phone !

Maybe you can inform the rest of us, as to how many of the pizza delivery people, were also relatives of Paul or Leora !🙃

I was only going by the uncontested post that described it at the time. Didn't know first hand you're right. 

On one occasion Leora was playing with her pussy in the guest room with the door closed when a friend it was said of Paul's was there as their is a video.This too could have been a customer. Link below

Not speaking Russian I am limited to what I see and what other people write.  When a comment isn't contested I assume it accurate. In this forum people can disagree about what they agree on.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I was only going by the uncontested post that described it at the time. Didn't know first hand you're right. 

On one occasion Leora was playing with her pussy in the guest room with the door closed when a friend it was said of Paul's was there as their is a video.This too could have been a customer. Link below

Not speaking Russian I am limited to what I see and what other people write.  When a comment isn't contested I assume it accurate. In this forum people can disagree about what they agree on.

I was not contesting the fact that Leora and Eva were in the guest room, with Leora keeping the viewers attention. Albeit silently at the time that Paul, and his customer, were having a discussion in the hallway. 

There was a certain CC's member with a Spanish name that did a lot of translating, in the early days of Leora being in Prague. With him being called out,  because of his inaccuracy, of what he translated.

Sometimes it is better to not to comment on things that you personally are not sure of.  If someone would tell you that strychnine, was a sweet wine, would you drink it ??

Just saying !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

42 minutes ago, scutus said:

I was not contesting the fact that Leora and Eva were in the guest room, with Leora keeping the viewers attention. Albeit silently at the time that Paul, and his customer, were having a discussion in the hallway. 

There was a certain CC's member with a Spanish name that did a lot of translating, in the early days of Leora being in Prague. With him being called out,  because of his inaccuracy, of what he translated.

Sometimes it is better to not to comment on things that you personally are not sure of.  If someone would tell you that strychnine, was a sweet wine, would you drink it ??

Just saying !!

Excellent points.  I do have to add how can anyone ever say anything if they must be perfectly accurate as who can trust anything anyone has written? The only alternative is to just read when Gag-her posts from time to time and have no forum.

If I spoke Russian I wouldn't miss the mark.

I enjoyed reading early posts about Malia (K***a) and Leora's other friend, the overweight gal visiting.  It was the other gal I'd seen in bed with Leora (causing a big forum argument when I mentioned it) both with panties and no tops briefly massaging each other like Leora did when Malia first came to Prague.  She and Leora slept together spooning.  This would be Nov 7, 2013.  I had the video link but it has been removed and I hadn't copied it.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Excellent points.  I do have to add how can anyone ever say anything if they must be perfectly accurate as who can trust anything anyone has written? The only alternative is to just read when Gag-her posts from time to time and have no forum.

If I spoke Russian I wouldn't miss the mark.

I enjoyed reading early posts about Malia (K***a) and Leora's other friend, the overweight gal visiting.  It was the other gal I'd seen in bed with Leora (causing a big forum argument when I mentioned it) both with panties and no tops briefly massaging each other like Leora did when Malia first came to Prague.  She and Leora slept together spooning.  This would be Nov 7, 2013.  I had the video link but it has been removed and I hadn't copied it.

WOW, yet another missing video link, these allegations of yours are becoming hard to believe, as you are the only one out of all her thousands of followers that witnesses these amazing events

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

WOW, yet another missing video link, these allegations of yours are becoming hard to believe, as you are the only one out of all her thousands of followers that witnesses these amazing events

Many links for Leora that were on many third party sites are now missing as "Removed"  The one of Leora and the other gal in the master bedroom with the panties only back rubs and the video of Leora sitting in a puddle in the guest room at her last apartment were both online but have been removed. The latter I had saved and went to open it and attach it to prove it during a CC argument was there when I saved it but it had  been removed.

Over a period of time it's surprising how many that were viewable now aren't.  Also noticed those between Leora and Malia from July-Nov 2020 aren't copied online. 2021 is pretty complete.  I've gone through about 1500 links in the last couple years

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I've gone through about 1500 links in the last couple years

If I am not mistaken, the Attachments Center currently has 3918 pages, with 15 items per page. Although not all of them are pertaining to Leora, and Paul. Nor are some of the videos of the early years still available. Unless I am guess- ti- mating the mathematics. That means there are 58,770 items in the Attachments Center. That being the case, you have potentially only " gone through " 0.066666% of the potential links, that are available in just one place, here in CC's. 

Not to mention what was/is available in the Premium Members Only, videos in Leora, and Paul's threads of the forum !  Which I have not totaled ! Your 1500 links averages out to 2.05 links per day. Yes, you have been busy !!

That is an impressive number, being here in Leora's Fan 2022 page#3 !   Please keep up the good work, Leora appreciates it !  May I suggest that you record some of the rare events in Leora's life. So they are not lost in the future !  

Regarding assholes, almost every living creature has one. Hopefully, you were not omitted.  Please enjoy your day !    😄

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

If I am not mistaken, the Attachments Center currently has 3918 pages, with 15 items per page. Although not all of them are pertaining to Leora, and Paul. Nor are some of the videos of the early years still available. Unless I am guess- ti- mating the mathematics. That means there are 58,770 items in the Attachments Center. That being the case, you have potentially only " gone through " 0.066666% of the potential links, that are available in just one place, here in CC's. 

Not to mention what was/is available in the Premium Members Only, videos in Leora, and Paul's threads of the forum !  Which I have not totaled ! Your 1500 links averages out to 2.05 links per day. Yes, you have been busy !!

That is an impressive number, being here in Leora's Fan 2022 page#3 !   Please keep up the good work, Leora appreciates it !  May I suggest that you record some of the rare events in Leora's life. So they are not lost in the future !  

Regarding assholes, almost every living creature has one. Hopefully, you were not omitted.  Please enjoy your day !    😄

Whatever gets posted in the Premium Member Boards are Attachments.  It just simplifies the process of scouring through the attachment center to find something.  Both are the same.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, scutus said:

I have one. Been told more than once in 7+ decades that I'm full of shit, so having one has been a good relief valve. Fm one old grouch to another you have a good day, too.