Fan Page Leora 2022 #3

Nicholas

Thank you very much my wonderful Leora for vry nice bate with your little friend Mr.Pink.And another hard and audible

orgasm that almost knocked you out again,loved it.Like that you have been starting to look into the cam again,great.Love your

landing strip,told you it look good on you.But Leora,you have to do something about Eva´s barking,it almost ruin i,please.Love

you always my lovely Leora and a big kiss to you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

14 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Thank you very much my wonderful Leora for vry nice bate with your little friend Mr.Pink.And another hard and audible

orgasm that almost knocked you out again,loved it.Like that you have been starting to look into the cam again,great.Love your

landing strip,told you it look good on you.But Leora,you have to do something about Eva´s barking,it almost ruin i,please.Love

you always my lovely Leora and a big kiss to you.

Slightly disappointed! Inasmuch as she knew she had plenty of time, and also knew that she was going to give us something, as she started preparing for the event before Paul had left.

Potential on the balcony, but she didn't think it suitable or perhaps not warm enough, potential in living room when listening to one of her favourite groups, but the normal premium view from camera 2 was hindered by her head and face being "off camera ," giving the impression it could have been anyone's arse giving an occasional wiggle.

Finally decided on the guest room and wham bam thank you ma'am straight to the vibrator, no insertion, no licking...orgasm and done! With Eva again being the nuisance and passion killer we know her to be from old, an amusing dog and likeable, but like children dogs have to learn sometimes to be seen ( but not blocking a view ) but not heard.

Not for me one of Leora's most memorable sessions, although it was appreciated, but she had the opportunity to have done much better in the generous amount off time Paul allowed her. 

All in all...Underwhelming!!

Just my honest opinion off how I saw it, different strokes for different folks !

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Slightly disappointed! Inasmuch as she knew she had plenty of time, and also knew that she was going to give us something, as she started preparing for the event before Paul had left.

Potential on the balcony, but she didn't think it suitable or perhaps not warm enough, potential in living room when listening to one of her favourite groups, but the normal premium view from camera 2 was hindered by her head and face being "off camera ," giving the impression it could have been anyone's arse giving an occasional wiggle.

Finally decided on the guest room and wham bam thank you ma'am straight to the vibrator, no insertion, no licking...orgasm and done! With Eva again being the nuisance and passion killer we know her to be from old, an amusing dog and likeable, but like children dogs have to learn sometimes to be seen ( but not blocking a view ) but not heard.

Not for me one of Leora's most memorable sessions, although it was appreciated, but she had the opportunity to have done much better in the generous amount off time Paul allowed her. 

All in all...Underwhelming!!

Just my honest opinion off how I saw it, different strokes for different folks !

Compared to the other days it is true, it was subdued. It felt more like compensation for the other day's inconvenience with extended maintenance.

• Upvote 6

Nice,thank you very much Leora & Paul for a very nice doggystyle sex,loved it.And did you cum 2 times this time?

Very hard and loud orgasm,more of it please.So keep up the good work,woman but please we need some better lights.

Love you always my lovely Leora and a big kiss to you.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Thank you very much Leora & Paul for very nice doggystyle sex again,loved it.And it was great to see that Paul helped you

to cum too,cudus to him.And as usual you had a hard and loud orgasm with cramp in your toes again,loved that too.And thank

you very much for leaving the lights on today so we can see you properly,great.So keep up the good work you 2 and keep it coming.

But Paul,why do you have to slap her here and there,ass,pussy and tits.You have to caress it more,she likes that.Love you always my

beautiful Queen and a very big kiss to you.Oh BTW,just watched a replay of Cam 10,thank you for looking straight into the cam,keep doing

that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Best cream pie ever. 

And they laugh, tease and giggle in bed.  Paul is finally letting his personality show.

Most importantly they are visibly happy.  Wonder why Paul is up all night and visibly staring off in the distance while Leora sleeps.

I hope Eva (Yeavah) lasts many more years as both use her as their surrogate child.

• Sad 1

WOW and WOW again,that was an amazing surprise.Didn´t expected that but it was awesome when you fetched your little friend Mr.Pink

and asked Paul to use it on you,loved it Leora.Please more of that so thank you very much Leora & Paul for a very wonderful show.And as

usual another hard and loud orgasm for you Leora.Very nice 69 from you,so keep up the good work you 2 and keep it coming.Thank you for

have listening about the light so we can see you properly.Love you always my beautiful Queen and a very,very big kiss for you.

• Upvote 5