Leora - Home Activities (2022) #49

55 minutes ago, RdKing said:

I had similar issues and I switched to the Brave browser and no more problems.

I don’t have problems at all with my PC and Laptop browsers, it’s solely on my iPad since IOS 15.1 was introduced.

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I don’t have problems at all with my PC and Laptop browsers, it’s solely on my iPad since IOS 15.1 was introduced.

Same here, just on my Ipad. Started with Safari and switched to google chrome, worked for some times and then crapped out. The stream just stops and I get an error message. Brave works fine so far.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, scutus said:

Only some of the un educated people. I am curious, what do people call Escargo,  and Steak Tar Tar ??  I will not ask what " mountain oysters " are called !!   😄

Escargo = Snails
Steak Tar Tar = Steak thinly slice raw
Mountain oysters = Bull testicles

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/4/2022 at 5:44 PM, Max Ragnar said:

It occurred to me today that just maybe Leora likes everything we don't about Paul. She's got a pick of the litter face and body but chooses Paul.  Glad there's somebody out there chasing him (lucky devil).

They were dating since high school.

Paul has no libido. That's a significant issue.  Of what we experienced w/ Paul, he is a protector, he can be a hothead (rare but we've seen it 2-3x), and he's a bit lazy.  If they were to go on vacation together, Leora would plan the trip and Paul would shlepp along. If they had a date night set aside, Leora would plan it, initiate the romance, Paul would cum on her, then there is a 75% chance he'd leave to the bathroom to clean up while Leora takes care of her own 'business.

Rinse and repeat.

18 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Escargo = Snails
Steak Tar Tar = Steak thinly slice raw
Mountain oysters = Bull testicles

I thought you were just trying to get a laugh for humor on Mountain Oysters until I Googled it.  

bull testicles

Rocky Mountain oysters or mountain oysters, or meat balls, also known as prairie oysters in Canada (French: animelles), is a dish made of bull testicles. The organs are often deep-fried after being skinned, coated in flour, pepper and salt, and sometimes pounded flat.
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I thought you were just trying to get a laugh for humor on Mountain Oysters until I Googled it.  

bull testicles

Rocky Mountain oysters or mountain oysters, or meat balls, also known as prairie oysters in Canada (French: animelles), is a dish made of bull testicles. The organs are often deep-fried after being skinned, coated in flour, pepper and salt, and sometimes pounded flat.

No, nothing funny about bull balls for dinner

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Howard said:

Paul has no libido. That's a significant issue.  Of what we experienced w/ Paul, he is a protector, he can be a hothead (rare but we've seen it 2-3x), and he's a bit lazy.  If they were to go on vacation together, Leora would plan the trip and Paul would shlepp along. If they had a date night set aside, Leora would plan it, initiate the romance, Paul would cum on her, then there is a 75% chance he'd leave to the bathroom to clean up while Leora takes care of her own 'business.

Rinse and repeat.

Be almost 3 years maybe he has sought out Anger Management Classes.  :biggrin:

32 minutes ago, Howard said:

Rinse and repeat.

Well, Howard, as much as we shake out heads (I do) she likes him.  She likes his thick limp dick, he quirks and all Paul.  He cheated on her and she wanted to win him back.

Lucky bastard.  With all his faults he gets what we just watch.

• Confused 1