Leora - Home Activities (2022) & Covid Rants #50

7 hours ago, philo said:

I'm glad that you all decided to have this conversation on this forum. The people whom I just though were fucking stupid have now provided confirmation. We now have positive evidence from their own keyboard. Thank you.

And thank you very much for providing that positive evidence ! You merely confirmed what we already knew about your pitiful state of mind.

Keep taking the medication !!🤪

• Upvote 8

9 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Well I guess you just showed everyone that you are the stupid one on here.

As if we needed further proof from him, we have all known it for ages.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

Who the hell is Ashley? lol

Ashley is a 6feet 6 inch hairy arsed Irish navvie from County Clare, has a dick like a donkey and sells his used Y fronts on the web to the highest bidder.🤪

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Ashley is a 6feet 6 inch hairy arsed Irish navvie from County Clare, has a dick like a donkey and sells his used Y fronts on the web to the highest bidder.🤪

Video

• Haha 4

Bonjour Quyqad

Je suis tombé sur une conversation hier que Léora est tombé sur un joli garçon gentil et quelle était tombé amoureuse es ce que j’ai mal compris ou la traduction est faussé c’était ou elle disait à Paul quelle devais sortir a tout pris au magasin, je me trompe certainement ???

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour Quyqad

Je suis tombé sur une conversation hier que Léora est tombé sur un joli garçon gentil et quelle était tombé amoureuse es ce que j’ai mal compris ou la traduction est faussé c’était ou elle disait à Paul quelle devais sortir a tout pris au magasin, je me trompe certainement ???

In reality it is not clear what you wrote but I doubt that with the arrival of Paul, Leora falls in love with another one, so suddenly. I think you got the translation wrong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1