Leora - Home Activities (2022) & Covid Rants #50

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

PLEASE NAGS!! PLEASE EVERYONE!!

We had full pages of this last night, hence why i changed the thread name! 

If you all want to argue back and forth about Covid, please do this somewhere else.

That's quite right SG...which I pointed out before I signed off last night. I was merely responding to a post by Max when logging on today.
From where I'm sitting, there's a lot of OT shit on this thread, but you haven't jumped on them...Obviously they're a lot more respected here than me...Now I know why I rarely visit it 😒

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's quite right SG...which I pointed out before I signed off last night. I was merely responding to a post by Max when logging on today.
From where I'm sitting, there's a lot of OT shit on this thread, but you haven't jumped on them...Obviously they're a lot more respected here than me...Now I know why I rarely visit it 😒

Now wait a minute! That's out of order, i have full respect for you - In fact a lot more than for some 'Regulars' who come in. All it was, was because last night it got out of hand, that's all. You yourself weren't the worst culprit at all. It was simply as it seemed to start up again today! Just trying to put a lid on it. I thought you'd know me better than that.

I have been publicly berated by one of the shall i say "Older" members, for mentioning Malia on the Leora Fan Page!!! How retarded is that??

The simple reason why some other OT stuff is ignored is because it's either illogical or plain stupid. 

• Upvote 10

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Now wait a minute! That's out of order, i have full respect for you - In fact a lot more than for some 'Regulars' who come in. All it was, was because last night it got out of hand, that's all. You yourself weren't the worst culprit at all. It was simply as it seemed to start up again today! Just trying to put a lid on it. I thought you'd know me better than that.

I have been publicly berated by one of the shall i say "Older" members, for mentioning Malia on the Leora Fan Page!!! How retarded is that??

The simple reason why some other OT stuff is ignored is because it's either illogical or plain stupid. 

Apologies my friend, you're right...plus I had no intention of diving back into that topic again here anyway. It would be pointless. Sometimes there's just a need to respond though...😕

Hopefully we're still good...

• Upvote 5

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

In all fairness Nags, I think SG was pointing out that the COVID had taken up several pages of this thread already. Of course people are guilty sometimes of going OT but it normally peters out after one or two pages and is to an extent accepted unless of course it's a couple of pages of insults.

There didn't seem to be any light at the end of the tunnel until SG requested a cessation and as he states he wasn't singling you out for criticism, why would he, you are more than respected on the forum as far as I know so it wasn't down to any individual.

• Upvote 6

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In all fairness Nags, I think SG was pointing out that the COVID had taken up several pages of this thread already. Of course people are guilty sometimes of going OT but it normally peters out after one or two pages and is to an extent accepted unless of course it's a couple of pages of insults.

There didn't seem to be any light at the end of the tunnel until SG requested a cessation and as he states he wasn't singling you out for criticism, why would he, you are more than respected on the forum as far as I know so it wasn't down to any individual.

Cheers Jimbo. He did have a point, and I did try to draw a line under it before I went to bed. I shouldn't have responded today...

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Apologies my friend, you're right...plus I had no intention of diving back into that topic again here anyway. It would be pointless. Sometimes there's just a need to respond though...😕

Hopefully we're still good...

Course we are, it was nowt personal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4