Masha, Sam - 2022 #6

Noldus

Catfight (Menta/Fasol) in Masha's house.
this time Masha also has scratch marks on her hand.
It's still the aftermath of Elvis bullying the cats and causing all the fighting.
Masha will need some time until the community is in order.

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

Catfight (Menta/Fasol) in Masha's house.
this time Masha also has scratch marks on her hand.
It's still the aftermath of Elvis bullying the cats and causing all the fighting.
Masha will need some time until the community is in order.

When Masha first got the cats she should have had them declawed. Now they're adult cats a vet would not even attempt the declawing process.

22 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When Masha first got the cats she should have had them declawed. Now they're adult cats a vet would not even attempt the declawing process.

It's normal for cats to argue from time to time, Sphynx cats without fur have scratch marks directly on the skin (like Masha now) and bleed.
It's an unnatural breed, cats with fur don't mind that much.
Cats without claws are good for furniture and sofa, but it would also be unnatural.
Collateral damage to skin and furniture, that's the fate of the cat owner.. 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, rado07 said:

It's normal for cats to argue from time to time, Sphynx cats without fur have scratch marks directly on the skin (like Masha now) and bleed.
It's an unnatural breed, cats with fur don't mind that much.
Cats without claws are good for furniture and sofa, but it would also be unnatural.
Collateral damage to skin and furniture, that's the fate of the cat owner.. 🤷‍♂️

I have a cat.  If I knew years ago what I was in for I would have had her declawed but I never bothered. When I asked the vet about getting her declawed he would not do it as they generally have to be declawed at the kitten stage he said. If you declaw an adult cat it would just be like breaking knuckles and would be very painful. Then they would no longer use the litter box and leave presents all over the place.

• Upvote 1