Masha, Sam - 2022 #6

Noldus

Massive massive celebrations in Rome with cars and motorbikes parading as Roma won the Europa conference league trophy ..at the same time , incredible deepthroating skills by Masha 😋😋

49 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Massive massive celebrations in Rome with cars and motorbikes parading as Roma won the Europa conference league trophy ..at the same time , incredible deepthroating skills by Masha 😋😋

sabrina blogging GIF

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Masha and Katie have studied  the “ Deepthroat Art “ in great ways 😁

Masha has been doing deepthroating for years. Her last couple of guys Elvis & Sam have no worries as they weren't hung in that department. They're just gullet ticklers.  

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Masha macht seit Jahren Deepthroating. Ihre letzten Jungs, Elvis & Sam, machen sich keine Sorgen, da sie nicht in dieser Abteilung aufgehängt wurden. Sie sind nur Kehlkopfkitzel.  

Sie hatte damals bei Sascha ein gutes Trainingsobjekt 😁

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

It surprises me that you didn't mentioned Marlene. 😂

Marlene’s actions are happening a lot out of instinct , we mentioned since her first on cameras actions that she for sure knows and likes to suck , yes , we also saw her deepthroating and face fucked but as she says , with  2 gin tonic she’s “ flying to the moon “ and can be a very easy target for guys ..it is only once or twice if I remember correctly that she had sober sex and with lighting so as to help to check better her more talented oral skills , I can’t put her personally to the level of Masha and Katie as I would like to see her doing this totally committed so as to give pleasure to her guy(s) .. Let’s see how angel Marlene will provide as the summer is upon us .