Masha, Sam - 2022 #6

Noldus

10 minutes ago, DWI said:

I just caught the tail end of a semi BDSM scene between M & S that looked like milk splattered all over the flow and all over Masha...the milk was all over her lower face, she was also tied up, and wearing tall black highheels. I did not see the start of the preceedings but the end result looked extremely kinky. I hate to say this but the milk and something else on the floor looked like vomit...I hope they didn't go that far. 

Was going fine until Sam put some in his mouth and spit on Masha.  Spitting is just degrading.

13 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

right but it is part of the concept of BDSM 

Might be part of the concept but I lost interest once he spit on her.  Next thing he'll be wanting to piss on her.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

right but it is part of the concept of BDSM 

It's tough;
It was similar at the time with the Ropeman (or Bondage artist), Masha and Sophia. It was objected to and then no longer took place.
It's also a part of BDSM, like you said, certainly partly off-putting to "normal" audiences, but there's an audience for that too.
I see it as an experiment between the two of them, if it meets resistance or strong criticism, it no longer takes place in the apartment but outside.
At Sam has Masha certainly found a partner who is open to a lot,it is a chance, but it's a balancing act.
I didn't understand the thing about Ropeman at the time, in the meantime i've looked into the matter a bit, he sees himself as an artist, and from that point of view it's probably acceptable.
So i hold back with new criticism, it's a different world, i watch as long as i can bear it, when i can't take it anymore, i watch Leora, there everything goes as usual without experiments. 😇

4 hours ago, DWI said:

I just caught the tail end of a semi BDSM scene between M & S that looked like milk splattered all over the flow and all over Masha...the milk was all over her lower face, she was also tied up, and wearing tall black highheels. I did not see the start of the preceedings but the end result looked extremely kinky. I hate to say this but the milk and something else on the floor looked like vomit...I hope they didn't go that far. 

Another one of Masha's scenes where you wonder "is this just show" or possibly somewhat real?  Key question is would Masha and Sam want to do this if there were no cams?  Not sure about that.  I keep thinking about authenticity.  This is clearly more authentic than Loraine's fake lesbian shows ... but is it real?   I keep making the point RLC needs open-minded and sexually adventurous people like Masha, not just some simple-minded cam girls.  But us viewers have to be prepared for some kinky shit that may not appeal to us.  And every once in awhile, things might go off the rails.  Masha and Sam clearly love sex and are not afraid to show the viewers how much they love it.

nice talk with grandma. 👵
Masha explains to grandma how Sam's drone works, and shows her the plaster cast of the face, and tells her how complex it was to make it, and of course there are the latest stories about the cats.  😊