Masha, Sam - 2022 #6

Noldus

29 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

I wonder if anyone captured the smaller tanned girl changing in the living room yesterday... Fantastic breasts, but just for a few seconds...

Yes, and i also got a peek at the taller girl's boobs today

2 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Yes, and i also got a peek at the taller girl's boobs today

Where?

And "Yes", as in "yes, i captured the smaller tanned girl changing tops?"...

If the girls stay till tuesday, they will *have* to shower sooner or later... Or not?... Otherwise Masha & Sam will start noticing they have a smelly apartment...

I wouldn't want to break your fantasy but if these girls really wanted to expose themselves to the cameras, it would have been done a long time ago, which it isn't.
Like yesterday, they had plenty of time to take a shower before Masha entered the bathroom, so if they didn't, it's because they don't really want to get naked  in front of the cameras, especially since the girls were in the bathroom before Masha took the place
I think that the one who went topless yesterday was just a mishap because at the start she did everything not to show anything to the cams

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Where?

And "Yes", as in "yes, i captured the smaller tanned girl changing tops?"...

If the girls stay till tuesday, they will *have* to shower sooner or later... Or not?... Otherwise Masha & Sam will start noticing they have a smelly apartment...

You can see them in the mirror and also with cam 8 you can quickly see a nip

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

4 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

You can see them in the mirror and also with cam 8 you can quickly see a nip

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Are you telling us that she was in the bathroom before Masha took her bath and she had all the time in the world to take a shower? 😁

• Upvote 1