Masha, Sam - 2022 #6

Noldus

The girl with glasses has even bigger boobs, but (i think, haven't seen them yet) less firm. I also like the general figure of the girl w/o glasses.

Edit: they are both not wearing glasses right now, but i meant i prefer the more tanned girl. Her breasts are amazing, though i only saw them a short time.

1 minute ago, Shinobi49 said:

I guess that the fact Masha is busy in bathroom forced them to change in front of camera and not in the bathroom blind spot 🤷‍♂️

Sam being in the living room, if they wanted to, they could have changed in the bathroom of the bedroom

3 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

When the tanned one changed, Sam wasn't in the living room yet.

He was when the other one changed, but she was a bit more prudent in showing.

it shows that there was no rush to change and that they could have waited for a more favorable moment to do so and not expose themselves to the cameras, so if they do it in front of the cameras, it's  that they want it and they are aware of doing it

el apartamento deja claro , que la mayoría de mujeres en el mundo , NO son rusas de 1,80 rubias y 55 kilos de peso y depiladas , a mi personalmente me gusta mucho mas ver este tipo de voyeurismo , unas simples tetas a escondidas , o esenia vergonzosa , o esmi , que para mi es de las mas atractivas de RLFC , las otras escenas finjidas de orgasmos , y masturbaciones , NO ME LA PONEN DURA .

• Haha 2