B7 - General Topic 2022 #1 (May)

I think the floors in B-7 are 2 is the top floor, 1 is the middle floor, 3 is the bottom floor.  Front door appears to be in the corner as seen in 1.1

No idea about the door seen in 4-5, may be to a utility room.

It seems that none of the Russian quartet is in B-7.  Is a B-8 to come?

For those who know the address of B-4, does Google maps show that B-7 is next door to B-4?  If it doesn't, then where Bogdan and Nelly and Fior were staying would likely become B-8.

8 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I wonder when the rest of the Marvel Super Heroes will turn up seeing we have Thor there. Samson is he the guy with Masha at the moment (Sam)

Sam is Sam and Samson is the son of Sam. (Another Sam, maybe)

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, moules said:

It seems that none of the Russian quartet is in B-7.  Is a B-8 to come?

For those who know the address of B-4, does Google maps show that B-7 is next door to B-4?  If it doesn't, then where Bogdan and Nelly and Fior were staying would likely become B-8.

It's the same house

very large villa, twin sister of B4, and I'm sure many subscribers are overjoyed to find nelly, who we missed so much!!!!!🤣 it looks like rlc has decided to fill our rooms with guys, weird choice but which will allow me to have less work in replay!!!!!🙄🤨 fortunately there is karen and oks to make some views!!!!😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣special dedication to anyone doubting that B7 was just a rumor … 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬 Nelly and Bogdan unfortunately are back ( actually Nelly 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬 , Bogdan is great )… All pieces set in action , let’s enjoy the RLC v3.0 ( V1.0 was before “ The Purge “ , V2.0 was before the pandemic begins ) .

This is now the ultimate ALL IN for RLC , I hope they succeed as their investment now is skyrocketing and they will wait the results ….Bonus hint ; Perhaps anyone can understand why the B7 took this much time to come online  …. 

• Haha 1