il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

Donc, un autre mouvement révolutionnaire de RLC et un regard vers l'avenir en ajoutant deux mâles .. voyons à propos de cette expérience et ce que signifient les espoirs ou les attentes d'eux d'aller dans ce "test" ..

this villa could have been very attractive, but rlc is innovating with the participation of guys, which will only appeal to homosexuals!!! maybe these guys will bring back lots of girls like hakeem did, but until then their only interest from this villa is karen and oks!!!! really sad and very disappointing!!!🤥

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So , another revolutionary move by RLC and a look to the future by adding two males ..let’s see about this experiment and what the hopes or expectations from them to go into this “ testing “ means ..

I'm very surprised by this. Never thought RLC would do it.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is always up to the tenants .. Russia worked not only be issue of the big variety and number of apartments but because the responsible casting team there were amazing in their recruitment role , they stood bring them in Barcelona to make miracles ..

Welcome at the forum posting 😇

Thank you! And also for the information.

4 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

this villa could have been very attractive, but rlc is innovating with the participation of guys, which will only appeal to homosexuals!!! maybe these guys will bring back lots of girls like hakeem did, but until then their only interest from this villa is karen and oks!!!! really sad and very disappointing!!!🤥

I think we should wait before fast conclusions concerning the guys , if one proves a “new Hakeem “ i will be pleased and will be added to my now favorite Marlene and the newcomers Zara and Venera 😇

• Like 1

Insane scenario ..how about a drunk Nelly with Bogdan spending his time in B4 is “ accidentally “ seduced by either Samson or Thor ? Is this going to be fine for good mister Bogdan that he has allowed his wife having sex with  someone else or it is different between man and woman ? ( the Nelly / Martina saga obviously )  🤔🫣😏 Just saying here 😁😆😂🤣……

• Like 1

Another personal observation , I would have liked to see Cecilia by herself and making her impact without Radislava , I think she was a very interesting character ..anyway , maybe in the near or further future …

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Insane scenario ..how about a drunk Nelly with Bogdan spending his time in B4 is “ accidentally “ seduced by either Samson or Thor ? Is this going to be fine for good mister Bogdan that he has allowed his wife having sex with  someone else or it is different between man and woman ? ( the Nelly / Martina saga obviously )  🤔🫣😏 Just saying here 😁😆😂🤣……

That would be cool, if dudes are not homos

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So , another revolutionary move by RLC and a look to the future by adding two males ..let’s see about this experiment and what the hopes or expectations from them to go into this “ testing “ means ..

I think it's just two gigolos are here for bring alot of girls after the party in the club and fuck them under the cameras