B7 - General Topic 2022 #1 (May)

38 minutes ago, switch said:

I think it's just two gigolos are here for bring alot of girls after the party in the club and fuck them under the cameras

It would be awesome if they do that. But I don't think that they are this kind of guys. I hope they prove me wrong. 

3 hours ago, moules said:

It seems that none of the Russian quartet is in B-7.  Is a B-8 to come?

For those who know the address of B-4, does Google maps show that B-7 is next door to B-4?  If it doesn't, then where Bogdan and Nelly and Fior were staying would likely become B-8.

looking at the layout it is very possible that it is next door

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Harley proved an amazing newcomer ( and she was treated really stupidly ) 

I can't tell you the number of emails I sent to RLC about how poorly they were treating Harley given her contributions. And like on here I am a complete asshole to RLC with language my Mom would not be proud of. She was guilty by association. Given a room by herself she would have flourished and would, I believe, have been an ideal cast member. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

It would be awesome if they do that. But I don't think that they are this kind of guys. I hope they prove me wrong. 

I think these guys are new to Barcelona.    Maybe they worked for RLC in Russia and have fled.  Maybe they are deserters from the Russian army.   If they were dressed with more style, I might guess they could be crew members off a seized oligarch's yacht.  I believe there are several seized yachts in Barcelona.  And an oligarch owner asked the owners of RLC for a favor.  How could they refuse?

I think if they had been in Barcelona, and had been staying in B-7 when the Russian quartet was in B-4, they would have visited B-4.

I very much doubt they are gay, so no gay parties in B-7.  If RLC wanted to add a gay apartment, they would have created one, with only gay tenants living there.  I have not heard of a site where gays and straight people simultaneously shared the same studio set.

Some observations:

• Bogdan looks good.  Can't point my fingers to it but maybe just his absence from the camera.  I like his haircut, less thuggish.  Almost looks like he has had some plastic surgery done.  He seems happy.  His happiness might be the best evidence we have that Nelly and Martina are OVER (and I am saying this as someone who does not think its over ... but we know this did not sit well with Bogdan even though he allowed it time and time again).
  • What is Nelly drinking on the terrace?  It did not look like water.  But it could have been ginger ale or something.  Need to focus on Nelly and if she has figured out how to deal with her issues.
  • Finally, a general observation.  For months it feels like everyone here has been so pissed off at RLC.  "RLC has hit a new low".  "I am not renewing"   "RLC is like VHTV"  etc etc etc ... lots and lots of negativity.   So now they open up two new places capping off a week of the of the most activity since I joined over a year ago.  I just finished reading these 9 pages and I am laughing to myself because everyone is happy now. "RLC is brilliant"   "the tech is amazing"   "new direction for RLC".     If you step back and look at all of us responding here, it's funny to behold.  RLC is clearly training us like rats.  All it takes is to throw a new apartment at us and we respond positively.  Meanwhile, to get the rush of something new, we will tolerate months of mediocrity.  But count me in ... I can't wait to see who gets laid first in B7.  It's going to be epic and the new dog is the X-factor.

<enough of the observations>

• Thanks 1

Just now, moules said:

I think these guys are new to Barcelona.    Maybe they worked for RLC in Russia and have fled.  Maybe they are deserters from the Russian army.   If they were dressed with more style, I might guess they could be crew members off a seized oligarch's yacht.  I believe there are several seized yachts in Barcelona.  And an oligarch owner asked the owners of RLC for a favor.  How could they refuse?

Excellent speculation.  I was wondering if all of of this activity is related to the war.  There are a lot of refugees.  They might not expect a lot of pay as long as they can get food and shelter.  Only cost to them is to be naked.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Some observations:

• Bogdan looks good.  Can't point my fingers to it but maybe just his absence from the camera.  I like his haircut, less thuggish.  Almost looks like he has had some plastic surgery done.  He seems happy.  His happiness might be the best evidence we have that Nelly and Martina are OVER (and I am saying this as someone who does not think its over ... but we know this did not sit well with Bogdan even though he allowed it time and time again).
  • What is Nelly drinking on the terrace?  It did not look like water.  But it could have been ginger ale or something.  Need to focus on Nelly and if she has figured out how to deal with her issues.
  • Finally, a general observation.  For months it feels like everyone here has been so pissed off at RLC.  "RLC has hit a new low".  "I am not renewing"   "RLC is like VHTV"  etc etc etc ... lots and lots of negativity.   So now they open up two new places capping off a week of the of the most activity since I joined over a year ago.  I just finished reading these 9 pages and I am laughing to myself because everyone is happy now. "RLC is brilliant"   "the tech is amazing"   "new direction for RLC".     If you step back and look at all of us responding here, it's funny to behold.  RLC is clearly training us like rats.  All it takes is to throw a new apartment at us and we respond positively.  Meanwhile, to get the rush of something new, we will tolerate months of mediocrity.  But count me in ... I can't wait to see who gets laid first in B7.  It's going to be epic and the new dog is the X-factor.

<enough of the observations>

Nelly and Bogdan lol