Esenia & Dima (2022) #1

Noldus

They're getting my vote for the wrost and most boring couple EVER on RLC.  It's too bad... she's cute and I would have liked to see her in a better environment. They look almost like transients with basically nothing to their name, but his laptop.  It's rediculous 🙄

8 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

They're getting my vote for the wrost and most boring couple EVER on RLC.  It's too bad... she's cute and I would have liked to see her in a better environment. They look almost like transients with basically nothing to their name, but his laptop.  It's rediculous.

Yep. I don't think that they will last long. A pity since is a new apartment for RLC. But they should know better by now.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yep. I don't think that they will last long. A pity since is a new apartment for RLC. But they should know better by now.

"Apartment"? 🤨  Glorified closet!

😡😡😑 you open fucking luxury villas in barcelona, and you are able to put two little youngsters in a chicken coop, with a stupid cam on the ceiling of the shower!!!!! 9 square meters maximum, what the hell is this!!!!??????😡 even when the girl is showering we only see her skull!!!!! oh hello???? is there someone in the box????? already that we are pissed off watching karen's skull and oks with each shower, so in addition we have the same delirium for ésenia???!!! a luxury villa where there is nothing to look at, and a young couple of whom we will only see the skull!!!! Damn but take your fingers off your ass and take your minds!!!!!!😡😡😡

• Haha 1

damn but what are you doing to us with and shitty apartment rlc??????😡 what is this shit with stupid cameras screwed to the ceiling like on vhtv or watch me??!!!! you open fucking luxury villas in barcelona, and you are able to put two little youngsters in a chicken coop, with a stupid cam on the ceiling of the shower!!!!! 9 square meters maximum, what the hell is this!!!!??????😡 even when the girl is showering we only see her skull!!!!! oh hello???? is there someone in the box????? already that we are pissed off watching karen's skull and ok with each shower, so in addition we have the same delirium for ésenia???!!! a luxury villa where there is nothing to look at, and a young couple of whom we will only see the skull!!!! Damn but take your fingers off your ass and take your minds!!!!!!😡😡😡

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

damn but what are you doing to us with and shitty apartment rlc??????😡 what is this shit with stupid cameras screwed to the ceiling like on vhtv or watch me??!!!! you open fucking luxury villas in barcelona, and you are able to put two little youngsters in a chicken coop, with a stupid cam on the ceiling of the shower!!!!! 9 square meters maximum, what the hell is this!!!!??????😡 even when the girl is showering we only see her skull!!!!! oh hello???? is there someone in the box????? already that we are pissed off watching karen's skull and ok with each shower, so in addition we have the same delirium for ésenia???!!! a luxury villa where there is nothing to look at, and a young couple of whom we will only see the skull!!!! Damn but take your fingers off your ass and take your minds!!!!!!😡😡😡

Tell us how you really feel - 🤣. Yes, a major fuck up by RLC - the good, the bad and the ugly all on one site. Owners must be young well educated stupid ass idiots that think it looks good on paper but have no real practical work experience (new generation of piss poor learning and applying shit they just learned in school). Hands on, mother fuckers, hands on you total fucking dumbasses at RLC. You guys need a good slap in the back of the head or better yet with a 2 x 4 - SMACK!!!.

'practical work' as any teaching and learning activity which involves at some point the students in observing or manipulating real objects and materials.

RLC's proof of incompetence and struggling. Would be easier and a no-brainer to try to duplicate what has made Leora successful and long tenured. Simple, somewhat boring but quite the voyeur tease.

il y a 51 minutes, dougiestyle4u a dit :

Tell us how you really feel - 🤣

😁

yes I'm freaking out!!! i really thought rlc stood out from other shitty sites, with their overhead cams, thanks to its quality, but this is a real throwback, with a chicken coop that only has a miserable overhead cam in the shower!!!! the poor guy who installed it must have taken a stepladder to reach the ceiling!!!!! but what is this madness??? rlc really think the money will flow with such shitty views??!!!! and karen and oks not using the right shower, damn even samson and thor do better, but i don't give a damn about their cocks!!!!
rlc is a voyeur site, but voyeurism from above is expensive paid for the annual subscription at almost 400 euros!!!!!

• Like 1