Esenia & Dima (2022) #1

Noldus

11 hours ago, corboblanc said:

😁

yes I'm freaking out!!! i really thought rlc stood out from other shitty sites, with their overhead cams, thanks to its quality, but this is a real throwback, with a chicken coop that only has a miserable overhead cam in the shower!!!! the poor guy who installed it must have taken a stepladder to reach the ceiling!!!!! but what is this madness??? rlc really think the money will flow with such shitty views??!!!! and karen and oks not using the right shower, damn even samson and thor do better, but i don't give a damn about their cocks!!!!
rlc is a voyeur site, but voyeurism from above is expensive paid for the annual subscription at almost 400 euros!!!!!

Must be a trial or something with the tenants. Maybe RLC was rushed to find a place (even as bad a shithole this place is) in order to accomodate badly needed participants. Maybe RLC is doing the numbers game which is to get as many apartments online as fast as possible to try and compete with VHTV. The bad cam locations is par for the VHTV managers but maybe the small place combined with hesitant tenants might have forced the tech guys to not provide in-your-face closeups (initially). All speculation because RLC does a piss poor job of communicating with subscribers.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Dima might possibly be  the least subtle romantic guy on the planet. Seduce your way with pimple popping, tickling, weird short kisses and bearhugs.

So defiantly a Russian then. 🙂 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

This girl has been here for 5 days with only 1 shower. Wtf?🤭

you don't know how to count anymore, it's awful for you, the fact that you were wrong about the number of masturbations of certain girls seems to have completely messed up your radar 🤣

she took more than one shower, she took two😁

• Haha 3

On 5/14/2022 at 4:00 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Must be a trial or something with the tenants. Maybe RLC was rushed to find a place (even as bad a shithole this place is) in order to accomodate badly needed participants. Maybe RLC is doing the numbers game which is to get as many apartments online as fast as possible to try and compete with VHTV. The bad cam locations is par for the VHTV managers but maybe the small place combined with hesitant tenants might have forced the tech guys to not provide in-your-face closeups (initially). All speculation because RLC does a piss poor job of communicating with subscribers.

I don’t think it is the number of apartments that make the difference  but the “quality “ that defines the tenants personalities ..For example , give me personally 3 Venera and Lion couples apartments , that’s great and no more needed ..Give me tenants like Marlene , Karol , Masha , triple them and maybe 1-2 guys like Thor who is a player , then it is fine to watch .. It is good that there’s variety and anyone can have a choice , but I think you can get the point that like in all things in life , quality is way much better than quantity ..

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, moos54 said:

you don't know how to count anymore, it's awful for you, the fact that you were wrong about the number of masturbations of certain girls seems to have completely messed up your radar 🤣

Well she is still a do nothing to me.🙄

• Haha 1

es anti-natural ducharse de espaldas a la cortina , lo logico seria al contrario , no veo mucho futuro en este apartamneto , ¿ si sabes donde te metes por que lo haces ? , para ver una espalda llevo 30 años viendo una todas las noches .

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

I want to know what girl's masturbation numbers I was wrong. Name one.