Esenia & Dima (2022) #1

Noldus

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe they're using their own flat and just brodcasting to RLC.   Looks like a Bachelor Apartment.  Everything is in one room except the toilet & shower.

This for RLC standards , this looks surreal , I can’t still explain it .. 

Apartment is on the First floor and they must have a space outside to hang laundry although not much because she placed some clothes to dry in the window. The washing machine is strange. They fill the macine in the tub. Judging by their showering so far they probably wont need to move it anytime soon 

They just had an argument on how the clothes were placed in the window. She's sitting there looking  at her phone pissed at him.

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

Apartment is on the First floor and they must have a space outside to hang laundry although not much because she placed some clothes to dry in the window. The washing machine is strange. They fill the macine in the tub. Judging by their showering so far they probably wont need to move it anytime soon 

They just had an argument on how the clothes were placed in the window. She's sitting there looking  at her phone pissed at him.

Some places have clothesline hang on the building wall. This might be the case. Is very "trailer park" aesthetic but makes sense judging by the apartment.  

RLC, what were you thinking? Obviously for an apartment being this small and bad you have to come to the conclusion that money is tight. Most business owners reap profits and don't give a shit about paid employees or customer service. No matter how bad RLC is the dedicated subscribers still pay for it even with all their complaining. Suck it up subscribers and find the tenants that do give you your money's worth. How is that working out for you? - 🤣.

She's always mad, he always initiates the touch or kisses but she doesn't respond or she doesn't kisses him back and shes pushing him away.

I know that sometimes it's a play couples do but it's happening all the time. She actually does have a bitch rest face. but when she smiles she seems sweet. Unfortuantly she barely smiles, mostly with Johnny their dog.

I feel bad for the guy though he too have stupid behavior like poking her butt with a teeth stick or every time he loses a game theres a punch somewhere.

Maybe it's because the situation with the apartment or maybe they came from Russia or Ukraine and they didn't had much choise, but shes not happy.

I think they are from Russia actually and arrived on the last days because the hour on his laptop is one hour ahead of the house on the video screen, like areas on Russia.