Esenia & Dima (2022) #1

Noldus

I think the best guess is that these couple are really in need. She have an iPhone and he have a notebook for gaming. So they must have some money and looks like they don't have a job. The possibilities are immense on who they are.

But what is most intriguing is why RLC think that is a good idea to setup a apartment so small. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ddhm said:

This “ apartment “opening comes as a terrible copy / paste of the VH.TV adding places just to have tenants on screen .. I can’t still believe that RLC has brought this “thing “ online , how can a viewer get “attached “ to anything happening in this place ven if Esenia and Dima prove great ? 

Can't win them all.  If you were around in the starting days of RLC you would have seen some of the shithole apartments tenants had to live in.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Can't win them all.  If you were around in the starting days of RLC you would have seen some of the shithole apartments tenants had to live in.

But this isn’t 2011 but 2022 ..RLC has built a legacy , we can’t go back to those days .. the product should be improved ..

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But this isn’t 2011 but 2022 ..RLC has built a legacy , we can’t go back to those days .. the product should be improved ..

Maybe they're using their own flat and just brodcasting to RLC.   Looks like a Bachelor Apartment.  Everything is in one room except the toilet & shower.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

I'm crazy or this girl looks like the Prague Cleaning Lady?

Are you talking about the woman we saw after Natalia and Viktor left?
yes you are crazy because the cleaning lady is probably older than Esenia 😁

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Are you talking about the woman we saw after Natalia and Viktor left?
yes you are crazy because the cleaning lady is probably older than Esenia 😁

Yes. That's the one I was talking about.

51 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I will say that one of these days, Esenia is going to have to shower and/or change clothes. 🤔

We will be waiting a few more days.. She went in to the bathroom, changed her knickers, washed the old pair and then went into the shower in the same top and new panties on  , and washed her feet. Bedtime now

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I think the best guess is that these couple are really in need. She have an iPhone and he have a notebook for gaming. So they must have some money and looks like they don't have a job. The possibilities are immense on who they are.

But what is most intriguing is why RLC think that is a good idea to setup a apartment so small. 

They also have a well groomed dog which is expensive upkeep.. My guess is that these are refugees and RLC is "helping them out"... They should have been left off camera instead of sharing their deplorable living conditions with us...

• Haha 1