Esenia & Dima (2022) #1

Noldus

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Oh, at one point she started to enjoy.

The problem is that she thinks too much about the cameras and tries to show as little as possible, which is quite strange because this apartment gives the impression that it is the couple who put cameras in their home :angel:

Just now, moos54 said:

The problem is that she thinks too much about the cameras and tries to show as little as possible, which is quite strange because this apartment gives the impression that it is the couple who put cameras in their home :angel:

Almost the same problem that Nat had. She was more ok to take showers and change clothes, but regarding to sex they are the same.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Almost the same problem that Nat had. She was more ok to take showers and change clothes, but regarding to sex they are the same.

Sorry I don't really have the same opinion about Natalia

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I agree. In the shower when she turned to the camera she covered her boobs. Not sure she will ever be comfortable

Just now, moos54 said:

Sorry I don't really have the same opinion about Natalia

Why? They were really shy to have sex under cam. Maybe he was more but their sex were weak. If the rest she was ok with showing herself in front of the cameras.

34 minutes ago, reezaminalang said:

hopefully this apartment is just temporary and they will move out soon to a better and bigger apartment ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

My fear is that soon they will leave the project and be replaced. This apartment shouldn't exist. She's cute and I wish they had a better apartment.

• Upvote 4