B6 - General Topic 2022 #8 (May / June)

This Matvel dude annoys me. He can't finish sex without first going to every room in the apartment. And when he engages in sex, it seems to be for five minutes, then he pulls away.

IMO Eva is not emotionally fulfilled with this guy. They are in the infancy of their romance and all lovey-dovey.  I just don't think it will last.

On 24.5.2022 at 16:31, rado07 said:

Ich weiß, es ist schwierig, die Begriffe genau und richtig zu verwenden: Sie hat Psychologie studiert, nicht Psychiatrie.
Der Abschluss war kurz vor ihrer Ankunft in der EU.
Im Moment hat sie wenige Kunden, sie berät online (aber noch nicht profitabel).
Und natürlich wird sie ihr Wissen auch im Alltag anwenden. Aber niemand hat gesagt, dass sie deshalb hier ist. Es wurde gesagt, dass jeder, auch Mädchen, die Möglichkeit hat, ihre Dienste in Anspruch zu nehmen.
Der Friese hat es nicht richtig verstanden.

Sorry, ich habe es schon richtig verstanden. Habe nur das geschrieben, was manche hier am Anfang ihres Besuchs bei Mascha geschrieben haben. Noch eine Frage, woher weißt du das alles mit ihrem Abschluss? Hast du was Schriftliches gesehen. Wie u. wann berät sie Kunden online?

Wenn sie gerade am Ficken, Schlafen oder Party feiern geht? Wenn ich die beiden so beobachte, sieht es immer aus als wenn sie beide immer Hi sind.😁 Deswegen zweifle ich ihren Abschluss, den sie angeblich hat auch sehr an.

Eva has changed a lot in the last few days, she had talked so long with Mat, you did not understand the reason, even at the level of mat sex seemed to be colder
 Then something changed, slowly Mat began to put his finger in Eva’s ass, first slowly then always every time they had sex. She tried anal sometimes, it was unclear whether it happened or not..... maybe some samples under and leaves

10 hours ago, Friese60 said:

Sorry, ich habe es schon richtig verstanden. Habe nur das geschrieben, was manche hier am Anfang ihres Besuchs bei Mascha geschrieben haben. Noch eine Frage, woher weißt du das alles mit ihrem Abschluss? Hast du was Schriftliches gesehen. Wie u. wann berät sie Kunden online?

Wenn sie gerade am Ficken, Schlafen oder Party feiern geht? Wenn ich die beiden so beobachte, sieht es immer aus als wenn sie beide immer Hi sind.😁 Deswegen zweifle ich ihren Abschluss, den sie angeblich hat auch sehr an.

Of course you are free to believe and write whatever you want(or maybe your translation was wrong)...it's an open forum.

But you are not quite up to date.
Lots of things are happening online these days.
The corresponding programs are Zoom, Jitsi, Tox or Wire, or.....
If in doubt, simply enter "online counseling" or "online psychologist" in google and it will be explained there.
And i know a lot of guys with academic degree who still go to fuck, sleep or party. And sometimes they're on drugs too.
The one does not exclude the other.
But in case it puts your mind at ease, I saw her degree in Petersburg (If you search you might still find the list of university graduates online) and also know her psychology portfolio.

I like it when people know about the background of the participants and share that knowledge, but some people don't seem to want to know, or prefer to speculate wildly or create their own world...it's an open forum  and of course it thrives on such incorrect things.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, rado07 said:

Of course you are free to believe and write whatever you want(or maybe your translation was wrong)...it's an open forum.

But you are not quite up to date.
Lots of things are happening online these days.
The corresponding programs are Zoom, Jitsi, Tox or Wire, or.....
If in doubt, simply enter "online counseling" or "online psychologist" in google and it will be explained there.
And i know a lot of guys with academic degree who still go to fuck, sleep or party. And sometimes they're on drugs too.
The one does not exclude the other.
But in case it puts your mind at ease, I saw her degree in Petersburg (If you search you might still find the list of mining university graduates online) and also know her psychology portfolio.

I like it when people know about the background of the participants and share that knowledge, but some people don't seem to want to know, or prefer to speculate wildly or create their own world...it's an open forum  and of course it thrives on such incorrect things.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🙏🙏🙏🙏