B6 - General Topic 2022 #8 (May / June)

On 5/14/2022 at 8:58 PM, rado07 said:

still no sign of E&M going to B7 opening party.
no invitation? or other reasons?

Can Nelly be a reason of non visiting B7 ? Can the connection to Masha being related ?

On 5/15/2022 at 3:02 AM, rado07 said:

I know that Eva has problems with her spine and back, but I don't think that is the reason for this sadness.
A relationship problem was discussed in the tub this afternoon, but it's hard to interpret the conversation correctly. I don't know if it was about your own problems or if you were talking about someone else.

Can it be that Masha and Sam is an issue for Eva knowing  what’s going on ?  ( I personally believe that despite being weird , life moves on , they are both divorced and single , so they can do anything , it is just that Eva’s best friend is fucking her ex and she fucks a new guy ..) 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I agree with you 9 out of 10 times ..The epitome of a successful relationship it is 5 things , I will name 3 now , trust , communication  and sex ..If you don’t trust your other half , there’s no point ..Matvei being out , we have no idea , maybe he had an evening by himself or maybe some new friends or some others who has met , the same can have on for Eva, they shouldn’t do and be always together 24/7, this is a healthy relationship .. Communication , if they can’t understand one another on the things they discuss which maybe affect their friendship / relationship , if one speaks about the moon and the other about the sun , if they don’t communicate enjoying  talks about a variety of subjects , if they don’t sit down and speak to see what’s going on as two adults , yes , this could be scary ..And sex , show me a couple that has made it with a disappointing sex life and I will give my respect and say “oddly , they did , kudos “ ..But either personally or knowing so many people around and how ,inch of life works , i haven’t met successful couples when their sex life was a disaster .. 

Therefore , I consider this open relationship very healthy , i am actually waiting to see the outcome if Matvei finally fucks another girl ( especially being one of the GOV ) or even more because all sex lights are on Matvei , if Eva fucks another guy , how about if this  guy being let’s say Thor ? I a, waiting to see how they will be then 😁

Thor 👱‍♂️, Torus 🐮, Minotaur 🐂 😊 

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Can it be that Masha and Sam is an issue for Eva knowing  what’s going on ?  ( I personally believe that despite being weird , life moves on , they are both divorced and single , so they can do anything , it is just that Eva’s best friend is fucking her ex and she fucks a new guy ..) 

No, I don't think Sam had anything to do with it. Eva and Sam are still friends and it is accepted that each has their own life.
It is between Eva and Mat.
For example, she said very loudly: "I have my place and you have your place". I don't know if I'm interpreting that correctly, it was probably about mutual acceptance of action. Or something had happened that made Mat criticize Eva.
But disagreements are normal in a relationship and so is the discussion about them. I only noticed the volume, which was actually unusual for Eva

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

That balcony was always a problem. Even when Gina and Bruno were living here. Bruno even fucked Stella out on the balcony, due to no camera being out there.

Did Bruno fucked Stella on the Balcony? When was that and was Gina in tha house when this happened?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dizzo said:

Did Bruno fucked Stella on the Balcony? When was that and was Gina in tha house when this happened?

Don't know the date but if I remember correctly, she was in the house either drunk or asleep. Someone with a better memory can probably recall the details better.

2 minutes ago, Dizzo said:

Who knows he fucked apart from Grina and Stella off the cameras. 😄

15 minutes ago, Dizzo said:

Not on the balcony, but on the couch 12. July 2021

34 minutes ago, rado07 said:

No, I don't think Sam had anything to do with it. Eva and Sam are still friends and it is accepted that each has their own life.
It is between Eva and Mat.
For example, she said very loudly: "I have my place and you have your place". I don't know if I'm interpreting that correctly, it was probably about mutual acceptance of action. Or something had happened that made Mat criticize Eva.
But disagreements are normal in a relationship and so is the discussion about them. I only noticed the volume, which was actually unusual for Eva

I think it is always good in a relationship when such tensions exist , it shows that  a couple is caring for one another and that likes the situation , indifference would have been more “ wrong “ let’s say.. I think this is indeed a loving couple with clear thoughts of how they see their relationship , I,still want to see as I said how it will all be when inevitably as it seems one or both of them have sex with  someone else .. Think of Masha / Sasha / Dasha and what it brought ..

26 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Not on the balcony, but on the couch 12. July 2021

I remember it. Both were very drunk but i cant remember Bruno fucked Stella. The did slept al three in bed. Do u know the time when this happened?