B6 - General Topic 2022 #8 (May / June)

45 minutes ago, rado07 said:

just looked
apparently everything is ok again.
she says she has a bruise on her cheek, maybe bumped somewhere?

0957 a very drunk Eva in from the balcony and to bed... so yes, think so 🙂 

Erst Mat total betrunken auf dem Boden, anschließend Eva betrunken vom Balkon kommend, na ja so Therapiestunden scheinen ganz schön anstrengend zu sein. Gibt es für solche Aktionen hier auch einen Extra-Bonus? 😉🤣

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Some times watching this couple feels like I'm watching that movie The Dreamers. 

the flight of the american Matthew from the war in vietnam and the riots in Paris at that time as a background...alcohol, sensual sexuality, threesomes...
the parallels are there...but they don't have a gas stove, thank goodness.

20 minutes ago, rado07 said:

the flight of the american Matthew from the war in vietnam and the riots in Paris at that time as a background...alcohol, sensual sexuality, threesomes...
the parallels are there...but they don't have a gas stove, thank goodness.

Well Rado, you're right about that...what a great movie...I probably watched it 10 times. And wasn't the actress Eva Green the future star? How appropriate...kind of like RLC's Eva. I have always loved watching RLC's Eva but I'm getting a bit concerned now. When she was with Sam in Russia, the seductions seemed different than now...its as though her and Mat are trying too hard and I'm not sure why. I'm not so sure they're a good fit in the current version of RLC. I have a feeling they're developing a "swinger" reputation that might not sit well with the other participants. I think they might be a bit too aggressive in their approach to creating a sexual tryst with other women. I think Mat needs to "cool his jets" and cut down on the drinking, but that's only an opinion. He seems like a nice enough fellow, but he can be a little freaky at times. I myself want them to be able to stay as a couple on RLC but I think they need to slow down and just socialize more with the other apartments for now, and stop trying to seduce...just try to develope friendships with no sexual intentions.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, DWI said:

Well Rado, you're right about that...what a great movie...I probably watched it 10 times. And wasn't the actress Eva Green the future star? How appropriate...kind of like RLC's Eva. I have always loved watching RLC's Eva but I'm getting a bit concerned now. When she was with Sam in Russia, the seductions seemed different than now...its as though her and Mat are trying too hard and I'm not sure why. I'm not so sure they're a good fit in the current version of RLC. I have a feeling they're developing a "swinger" reputation that might not sit well with the other participants. I think they might be a bit too aggressive in their approach to creating a sexual tryst with other women. I think Mat needs to "cool his jets" and cut down on the drinking, but that's only an opinion. He seems like a nice enough fellow, but he can be a little freaky at times. I myself want them to be able to stay as a couple on RLC but I think they need to slow down and just socialize more with the other apartments for now, and stop trying to seduce...just try to develope friendships with no sexual intentions.

absolute agreement

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, rado07 said:

absolute Zustimmung

10 hours ago, DWI said:

Naja, Rado, da hast du Recht...was für ein toller Film...ich habe ihn mir wahrscheinlich 10 mal angesehen. Und war nicht die Schauspielerin Eva Green der zukünftige Star? Wie passend ... so ähnlich wie Eva von RLC. Ich habe es immer geliebt, Eva von RLC zu sehen, aber jetzt mache ich mir ein bisschen Sorgen. Als sie mit Sam in Russland war, schienen die Verführungen anders zu sein als jetzt ... es ist, als ob sie und Mat sich zu sehr anstrengen und ich bin mir nicht sicher, warum. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob sie gut in die aktuelle Version von RLC passen. Ich habe das Gefühl, dass sie einen "Swinger"-Ruf entwickeln, der vielleicht nicht gut zu den anderen Teilnehmern passt. Ich denke, sie sind vielleicht etwas zu aggressiv in ihrer Herangehensweise an eine sexuelle Rendezvous mit anderen Frauen. Ich denke, Mat muss "seine Jets kühlen" und das Trinken einschränken, aber das ist nur eine Meinung. Er scheint ein ziemlich netter Kerl zu sein, aber er kann manchmal ein wenig ausgeflippt sein. Ich selbst möchte, dass sie als Paar bei RLC bleiben können, aber ich denke, sie müssen langsamer werden und vorerst mehr mit den anderen Wohnungen in Kontakt treten und aufhören zu versuchen, zu verführen ... versuchen Sie einfach, Freundschaften ohne sexuelle Absichten aufzubauen .

Wie sollen sie mit anderen in Kontakt kommen? Wenn sie auf Partys nur zusammen sind, selten mit anderen reden, für mich waren sie bis jetzt auf jeder Party eine Zumutung für die Gastgeber. Laufen immer herum u. ziehen ein Gesicht als, wenn sie voller Drogen wären. Versuchen in jeder ecke zu ficken, als wenn sie es extra bezahlt bekommen. 😉

On 5/30/2022 at 1:12 AM, Keen Observer said:

Mat, Ava and another potential victim of the Wine Web.  Loosen them up and let the games begin.  Pathetic!

On 5/30/2022 at 1:22 AM, Keen Observer said:

Ava conveniently leaves them alone, so Mat can charm the pants off her.  How long before they end up in the sauna.

Whose Ava?

On 5/30/2022 at 12:40 PM, Noldus said:

Thai?

Vietnamese?

Je pense que Eva essaie de reproduire ce qu'elle faisait avec Sam, emmener une fille pour faire un threesome ou voir son mec baiser une autre fille mais le problème c'est que Sam est beaucoup plus séduisant et a plus de tact que Matvei