B6 - General Topic 2022 #8 (May / June)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

They speak English to her , I think then that it might be a finally successful search for a girl to participate or be a member in a nice triangle … Excellent development  with a girl that doesn’t look shy .. time to see where finally Eva and Matvei stand as there have been many controversial discussion that either of them have  limits ..

They keep going to the front door area! Wonder what's happening there?

il y a 2 minutes, cupid30 a dit :

Ils continuent d'aller dans la zone de la porte d'entrée ! Vous vous demandez ce qui se passe là-bas ?

Non, ils ont montré encore une fois keur impatience et leur maladresse, surtout MAT  dont le comportement effraie vite les nouvelles arrivantes.

Dommage, ils ont tenté au moins et cela  c'est un point positif pour eux , ils essaient de nous faire partager leur vie.

For what I saw, it was money thing.

Eva and Matsei gets pay but not the guest. She want to get paid for the activities.

They didn't want to talk on camera so they get out

8 hours ago, elring said:

Für das, was ich gesehen habe, war es Geldsache.

Eva und Matsei werden bezahlt, aber nicht der Gast. Sie möchte für die Aktivitäten bezahlt werden .

Sie wollten nicht vor der Kamera sprechen, also steigen sie aus

Ihr müsst nicht immer darauf warten das gefickt wird mit einem Gast Mädchen. Vielleicht hatte sie ja auch nur eine Therapiestunde bei der Psychologin Eva? 😉😄

Something got wrong this morning between Eva & Matt, Eva has been sitting in the shower for hours, crying, then crying again on the balcony talking with I don't know who, maybe Matt. She was holding a ice bag on her face like she was hit. Matt was dead drunk lying on the floor later. I did not catch what happened but Eva seems to be very sad and hurt. 

23 minutes ago, tobywo obywot said:

She was holding a ice bag on her face like she was hit.

just looked
apparently everything is ok again.
she says she has a bruise on her cheek, maybe bumped somewhere?