B6 - General Topic 2022 #8 (May / June)

10 minutes ago, Donnie21 said:

Is Luna leaving or maybe going to live in another house? I really hope she just moves in with Kristy and the crew!!

She's moving to B2

On 5/21/2022 at 9:24 PM, thinga69 said:

Well, I just don't think that is ethical a psychiatrist be a friend of its patient. Maybe she's helping as friend and not as a professional.

I know it's difficult to use the terms accurately and correctly: she studied psychology, not psychiatry.
Graduation was just before her arrival in the EU.
At the moment she has few clients, she advises online (but not yet profitable).
And of course she will also apply her knowledge in everyday life. But no one said that's why she's here. It has been said that there is an opportunity for everyone, including girls, to avail their services.
The Friese didn't get it right.

5 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I know it's difficult to use the terms accurately and correctly: she studied psychology, not psychiatry.
Graduation was just before her arrival in the EU.
At the moment she has few clients, she advises online (but not yet profitable).
And of course she will also apply her knowledge in everyday life. But no one said that's why she's here. It has been said that there is an opportunity for everyone, including girls, to avail their services.
The Friese didn't get it right.

Sorry, that was my mistake wile typing.

I think there will be the telling of life stories in the sauna.  Followed by a soak in the bath.

This very surprising appearance removes all doubt in my mind that Holly will return to RLC after her vacation in Bali.

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

I doubt all four of them will fit in the tub. 😄

Very true🤣

Holly and Tweety were perhaps surprise visitors the night that Kristy, Bea, and I can't recall who else were at B-6.  That was the night that Bea interrupted the seducing of Kristy, and later, Tweety gave Mat a full frontal view when he opened the sauna door, with no attempt to hide what he was seeing.