B6 - General Topic 2022 #8 (May / June)

Regarding Masha.  Maybe I'm mistaken, but I think she is part of the RLC group.  It seems she may be part of the casting recruitment and dealing with a some of the Barcelona members in a more administrative way.  Prior to Eva and Mat showing up in Barcelona, they spent a couple weeks at Masha's place.

12 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Wasn't Eva's last boyfriend Sam, who is with Masha now?

Sam was Eva's husband, split 2019
after that she visited Masha with a boy, but not the same as Matvei.
She has been with Matvei for at least 7-8 months
Did she have other friends in between? probably

• Like 1

The strange RLC happenings continue with out of contract tenants providing adult content .. Let’s see if this time Eva and Matvei will go more with Olivia and finish what they started the previous time …

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The strange RLC happenings continue with out of contract tenants providing adult content .. Let’s see if this time Eva and Matvei will go more with Olivia and finish what they started the previous time …

I wouldn't be surprised if Olivia gives it up to Mat.  She was more than happy to let Danial dip his wick a couple months ago.

4 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Olivia gives it up to Mat.  She was more than happy to let Danial dip his wick a couple months ago.

Let’s see ..😉

3 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

But Daniel were also Olivia's bf or lover if you will when she was staying in b2 in the past so not surprising. But lets see what will happen now.